Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I grow my btc? - page 27. (Read 216054 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 01, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

Nothing will make your Bitcoins growing more than simply time. With time BTC will grow and you will get your profit.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
December 01, 2017, 10:22:30 AM
If I wanna grow my BTC. I will join into bounty campaign of ICO projects. After getting tokens, I will sell to get BTC.

Well that's a quite a slow process of increasing your bitcoins. Also note that not all ICO coins will go on to the exchanges. some may be scammed etc. The good way to increase the bitcoins is to invest in good programs or start trading with good altcoins. Both of these can give you good profits.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://www.soar.earth/
December 01, 2017, 10:12:16 AM
If I wanna grow my BTC. I will join into bounty campaign of ICO projects. After getting tokens, I will sell to get BTC.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
December 01, 2017, 08:29:55 AM
Now it is good time to invest to ICO. Many ICOs are very successful and you can multiply your BTC 1000%
Your thinking is so limited mate and you are saying that bitcoin has not that much members see the price rises these are just because millions of people are using this coin and this coin is king of currency now and a lot of regions are demanding to declare it as global currency and yes scammers are there but bitcoin investor are mature enough that they can easily distinguish between real and fake you must have to learn,
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 30, 2017, 11:17:18 PM
Thats good question for the new member like me because I don't no how to grow my bitcoin now and how to invest my bitcoin

You can join signature or bounty campaign and that will help you in growing your bitcoins as it is most concrete way to earn bitcoins and majority of people on this forum are earning through it and you can also grow your bitcoins by investing in altcoins or some ico projects but make sure that you do good research before investing it anywhere.
The issue is that the price of bitcoin has grown so much in the last months that the rates you are getting are smaller, if you have a good quality in your posts then you can earn some spare money by doing something you will be doing anyway, but you cannot rely on it as your main source of bitcoins, since you are not going to make a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 10:13:01 PM
There are quite a few ways to increase the number of bitcoins you have. You can trade with altcoin or buy potential ICO projects. Now that the coin lending is very successful, you can invest to gain passive profit from it.
Activity: 546
November 29, 2017, 06:02:36 PM
I think trying to invest in ico is very good if you have a lot of capital. you will earn a lot of income from the project. Your bitcoin will double. preferably if you choose the right ico so as not to get stuck on the scam ico and harming you. buy a coin on a cheap price then you hold it and sell it in the future with a high price.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
November 29, 2017, 05:50:09 PM
IF it is like that.. send me the link pls
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
November 29, 2017, 05:47:09 PM
In gaining btc, safely and quickly doesn't mix. It's always a gamble when you try to gain btc quickly. If you want quick, try gambling or trading again. It you want safe, try sig campaigns.
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
November 27, 2017, 01:09:59 PM
Thats good question for the new member like me because I don't no how to grow my bitcoin now and how to invest my bitcoin

You can join signature or bounty campaign and that will help you in growing your bitcoins as it is most concrete way to earn bitcoins and majority of people on this forum are earning through it and you can also grow your bitcoins by investing in altcoins or some ico projects but make sure that you do good research before investing it anywhere.

Mining is also a good way to increase btc number. Asic miners are giving good earning to its owners. The second best way to increase bitcoin number is trading daily on websites. This is more risky than btc mining.
Activity: 112
November 27, 2017, 12:42:15 PM
Trading is the good way to grow our bitcoins.
I think the traders nowadays are earning better with altcoin.
A good  research about every coin  is necessary before trading. So you can buy some good coin from exchanger.
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 09:04:28 AM
I will grow my btc through BTC trading.I will buy and sell bitcoin.
Activity: 224
November 27, 2017, 09:02:37 AM
it's sell time, lol
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
November 27, 2017, 08:53:39 AM

Activity: 356
November 27, 2017, 08:25:55 AM
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
November 27, 2017, 04:28:18 AM
If you wanna grow your BTC, you can use it to invest in ICO projects. One of the best ICOs in 2018 is Algory project. You can access this website to know more https://algory.io/
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
November 27, 2017, 12:00:35 AM
Just wait for the right time to invest in trading. Buy bitcoin when they're crashing and sell it when they're raising the price. That's the basic stragedy for newcomers in trading.
Good strategy, it works for pair of bitcoin and fiat. But O think we can do better by invest in ICO. We can divide our capital to invest in some ICO so the risk will be reduced. And if you feel that one of the new altcoin project is good, you should focus in that.
Activity: 64
November 26, 2017, 10:29:22 PM
Just wait for the right time to invest in trading. Buy bitcoin when they're crashing and sell it when they're raising the price. That's the basic stragedy for newcomers in trading.
Activity: 322
November 24, 2017, 11:43:08 PM
Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

There are a lots of ways to earn bitcoins like investment on icos or just simply buying bitcoins and holding it is a form of investment. There are also a signature campaigns an bounty campaigns or a lot more campaigns jobs for you to join in this forum. But for me the most profitable is the trading because there are a lot of coins that worth expensive too much expensive. And almost bounty rewards that I get and then I traded was an expensive one so I get a lot of profit. It is a little bit risky but you need ti take the risk.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
November 24, 2017, 10:05:47 PM
Why people advise him to buy altcoin but why he has 0.5 bitcoin you do not advise him to keep it. Bitcoin is on the verge of a strong year to come with a fortune worth 1.5 billion or more.
The reason no one gives that advice is because that does not make his bitcoin grow, he may get more fiat in return if bitcoin goes up in value but at the end he is still going to have 0.5BTC, that is why many people suggest trading as a way to increase that amount of bitcoin because if you trade then that 0.5BTC can become 0.6, 0.7 or more bitcoin but obviously that also has the risk of minimizing the amount of bitcoin he holds if he losses a few trades.
Pages:
Jump to: