Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I know the trustworthyness of a new coin? - page 9. (Read 904 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Yes presently there are more than 2000+ cryptocurrencies available for trading on the market. Each cryptocurrency have a different vision & vision targeting specific industry or sectors with their business model. There are few cryptocurrency which have similar missions and visions i.e competitive cryptocurrency example ETHvs NEOvsEOS etc. If you want to know the trustworthiness of  of a new coin then you will have to do little research on them. Before starting your research you will have to clear your basics first like
>how blockchain works???
>Difference between different kind of cryptocurrency such as Coins, Token (utility & security) etc
 Then choose one cryptocurrency which appeals to you more or in the field which you are familiar with. Then start your research like team background, technology, community, how they are working on adoption of their technology by users, their weakness & strength, their competitors, their daily trading volumes on the exchange. This will help you analyse some coins or token.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Hi people,
I am relatively new in this field. Having done some "trading" of alt coins in 2018, I would like to seek the opinion of more experienced traders and hopefully gain an insight as to how can I better differentiate coins with higher potential and coins which are basically crap.

Thanks in advance!

You need research more on cryptocurrency and how it works then after you will come to know about the potential of a coin. Without knowing anything don't Invest in any coin, if you want to invest give prior to top 10 coins of the CMC chart.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hi people,
I am relatively new in this field. Having done some "trading" of alt coins in 2018, I would like to seek the opinion of more experienced traders and hopefully gain an insight as to how can I better differentiate coins with higher potential and coins which are basically crap.

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: