Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I succeed as a trader in 2024 - page 10. (Read 1246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
December 28, 2023, 10:11:44 AM
As we enter the 2024, many people are making plans on how to achieve financial success and personally I have decided that trading will be one of my area of focus. I'm gathering information on how to go about it. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
If you haven't got months or years of experience in trading, do not trade in 2024 is my advice. Or you should use the amount of money that you can be able to lose on trading. 2024 is a bull run time, I will advise you to hold as much as possible coins like bitcoin. Holders will make much profit in 2024.
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
December 28, 2023, 07:40:06 AM
What you need is dedication, self motivation and most importantly knowledge.

Trading requires knowledge and patience and only the strongest minded people succeed in trading. It takes more than just waking up and deciding to become a trader. You can achieve success if you are mentally prepared and committed towards achieving your goal as i believe that is the first step towards achieving success.

Go through some comments on the link below you could find some useful information that will help on your journey.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trading-is-risky-be-conscious-5436046
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 28, 2023, 06:54:53 AM
As we enter the 2024, many people are making plans on how to achieve financial success and personally I have decided that trading will be one of my area of focus. I'm gathering information on how to go about it. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: