Pages:
Author

Topic: how do ICO companies cash out their crypto currencies to fiat? - page 2. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 122
Hey ppl,

when a company launch an ICO and received millions worth of crypto and will need to convert it to fiat currencies for execution of their business plan, how do they do it?

I am curious coz most banks would have a lot of questions on Source Of Fund (SOF) and Source Of Wealth (SOW) and the nature of ICO won't allow the banks nor the ICO companies to "peel down" the layers and expose the contributors?

I understand that some companies will keep the proceeds from ICO in crypto, but the majority would need some form of fiat to execute day-to-day business.
they can convert it to fiat through large exchange, also they can through OCT
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hey ppl,

when a company launch an ICO and received millions worth of crypto and will need to convert it to fiat currencies for execution of their business plan, how do they do it?

I am curious coz most banks would have a lot of questions on Source Of Fund (SOF) and Source Of Wealth (SOW) and the nature of ICO won't allow the banks nor the ICO companies to "peel down" the layers and expose the contributors?

I understand that some companies will keep the proceeds from ICO in crypto, but the majority would need some form of fiat to execute day-to-day business.
They can create a new tokens for us to invest in so surely they can create a new exchanges to turn all their coins into fiat or at least they will make sone markets list their coins on them so that they can start to exchange.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
You have exchanges such as Kraken and Gdax where you can trade crypto's for fiat.
Activity: 82
Merit: 17
Hey ppl,

Pages:
Jump to: