Pages:
Author

Topic: How do one Know which Cryptocurrency to Purchase - page 3. (Read 510 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 7
There is no hard & fast rule to select in which cryptocurrency a person should invest, massive amount of cryptocurrencies really makes difficult to decide which would be having a good value in future, a simple rule to invest in cryptocurrency is only invest in those cryptocurrencies which have practical use in real life & is being adopted by public steadily, if there is no practical use then avoid it & stay away from pump & dump cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
Very interesting question. Now firstly, it depends on whether you are buying for long term, short term or mid term.  If short term or mid term , news or rumours like big partnership or big upcoming events like coin burn, listing on top exchange, product release etc of the project having the said coins or tokens can make you buy in, then sell when the event has launched. If long term, probably when you see great potentials in the project, maybe they got a great team and product and you believe the coins or tokens will appreciate in value over time, then you buy in. Just my own opinion.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Good question. Start by searching the project, don't believe everything they have put on their website. Look for external sources. Look closely at the team and their LinkedIn profile and cross reference. If it's an ICO look if they have already a MVP and if yes try it out. There is no quick or safe way but when the plus on a project are more than the minuses than I give it a try. But always do your own research and don't follow what a lot of YouTubers say. They are just payed people to talk good on the project even though they say otherwise.

P. S: There will be a lot of sleepless night. Welcome to the Crypto world
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there and how does a new investor with little knowledge of how the crypto ecosystem work earn from crypto. His there any experience one needs to be exposed before deciding to invest? I am very much concern seeing that the fact that a currency is rising today does not guarantee it will be so forever. My question is simply how do a new investor go about earning in cryptocurrency without experiencing much lost on his investment? Especially with regards to the selecting the best currency to purchase

the thing that new investors need to do is learn everything about crypto first, then start trading. Basic knowledge such as work methods, history, and problems that are often experienced here, must be known.

and if it's all been learned, maybe he no longer needs a suggestion from someone else.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I think that now, those people who will start investing in cryptocurrencies at the moment, will be able to make good money in the long term. Or if someone starts trading and it's good at it.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
everyone has their own reasons for investing in certain coins / tokens.
it would be nice before you invest in coins / tokens you read or see the project first, if the project from coin / token goes well enter your investment immediately.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
its always better to consider the top 50 crypto currencies for investment always.
I don't even consider the top from coinmarketcap. It is better to look at the best, no matter where it stands. For example, DeepOnion is at 450+ but still I consider worthy to invest in DeepOnion because they have a good active team also, they have a good community and a good product.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
There are a lot of cryptocurrencies out there and how does a new investor with little knowledge of how the crypto ecosystem work earn from crypto. His there any experience one needs to be exposed before deciding to invest? I am very much concern seeing that the fact that a currency is rising today does not guarantee it will be so forever. My question is simply how do a new investor go about earning in cryptocurrency without experiencing much lost on his investment? Especially with regards to the selecting the best currency to purchase

Rather then considering the best crypto currency or wasting time in this, its always better to consider the top 50 crypto currencies for investment always. Now, the important part is when you enter your position in the coin you plan to invest. Always look out for dips to buy, try buying at support levels and not at resistance.
Buy in Red, sell in green< This is the moto I keep using for my investments. Look out for coins with strong fundamentals and buy them when they are in real bad market price, hold them and with the bull market, you clearly get good profits on them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
Need Forum Moderator?? PM me.
I always prefer investing in top coins from CMC. I prioritize the utility of a coin because, without utility, most of the coins will be dumped too lower that you will not get the time to sell even and it will never be recovered too. But whenever, you will invest in a coin which has some real utility, it will recover for sure.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
iBlockchain Global is an investment group with accredited investors all over the world. This group and its members are currently averaging 2 BTC per week investing into low-cap coins at the same time. Profits are 500%-2700% during the investment. Limited spots open for the public so join now – t.me/iblockchainglobal

https://allcryptotalk.com/uploads/monthly_2018_10/DATA-Chart.PNG.12876e07337b231452f1362a48605615.PNG
Activity: 127
First of all, it gets narrowed down to what interests you, or what you are willing to take the risk for. If you find a coin that matches your interest, and after doing your analysis, you feel it is worth investing in, then you should go ahead and purchase it and invest in it. If you do not know what interests you at the moment and are confused as to what coin to invest in, you can seek for advise or invest in any of the top listed coins.
Activity: 52
Pages:
Jump to: