Pages:
Author

Topic: How do one measure the success rate of a bounty program? - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
First of all you need to pay attention to the result of the token sale. And u draw ur conclusions based on the sales results achieved - if overall volume gets to hardcap and achieve out faster than scheduled then you can be sure that this is great news and it is undoubtedly a great success and many followers are enrolling in the project. So, keep an eye on the latest statisticians.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
I think a successful bounty movement has to have a lot of communities, which is basic.

The second is that teams present their real faces, such as real-time video discussions on their projects.
Having large communities is one of the things I do look at together with having active developers which doesn't really mind too much on making money but just purely doing their job on developing their project even further because most of the project I do see now is only focusing up on making money.You can differentiate greedy developers compared to those who are serious. Rating of success will depend though butt having these qualities can really give you presumptions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I appreciate this forum for this information,  it is really of great help to me
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
How do one measure the success rate of a bounty program? By seeing the result of the token sale that made the project, if the token gets to hardcap and runs out faster than scheduled then it is undoubtedly a great success and many followers are enrolling in the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think a successful bounty movement has to have a lot of communities, which is basic.

The second is that teams present their real faces, such as real-time video discussions on their projects.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Firstly evaluate the project in which you wish to participate, because if this project has no worth for community, even the biggest bounty pool will not help. Token you will get for bounty tasks will cost nothing and your work will be in vain. If project is interesting - so pay attention at the amount of participants, duration of program ( the shorter  the bigger reward) and the pool.
Yes, these are good recommendations for choosing ICO projects to participate in their generosity campaigns. First of all, you need to evaluate the project in terms of its need and utility for society, otherwise you can get many, but worthless tokens. They will just be in your wallet for the collection.
Activity: 36
How does one measure the success rate of a bounty campaign?

For myself, I singled out several factors
1) The size of the community supporting this project (Twitter, Facebook, Medium etc)
2) the project team
3) whitepaper project
4) bounty managers
5) amount of rewards
6) terms and conditions of a bounty campaign

Thanks to everyone for the insight.
 I noticed everyone here talked about having a great team on the project,
Does that imply if the project team is anonymous for security reasons, they won't get any support nor bounty success?

People such as Vitalik Buterin and Charlie Lee, with their example made it clear that if there is a worthy project behind you, to hide your face and intent, there is no need.

You have a point there but I don't agree with you 100%. Not everyone like it being in the public domain, sometimes for security reasons and so on. Intent are never hidden in genuine projects but some dev prefers to live a private life and that doesn't imply their projects is unworthy. There are still some project with dev faces that turned out to be scam. What do you think Satoshi would be doing now if he/they were known? Maybe some government would have forced him/them to centralized blockchain or something else. Satoshi's intent was never hidden but his face.
Completely agree and you do deserve a merit for such reply which in most cases its not really a guaranteed indication of developers/creators transparency when it comes to their own creation/project.If the intent was somehow unique among others then this is one of the indications i do seek out and i can measure success rate but eventually its not a sure stuff that it would succeed depending on how people would react and sees thru the potential of such project.
Thank you for the merit which happens to be my first!
Yes for the project to succeed, people need to react positively while looking at its potential.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332

1) The size of the community supporting this project (Twitter, Facebook, Medium etc)
2) the project team
3) whitepaper project
4) bounty managers
5) amount of rewards

Does that imply if the project team is anonymous for security reasons, they won't get any support nor bounty success?

People such as Vitalik Buterin and Charlie Lee, with their example made it clear that if there is a worthy project behind you, to hide your face and intent, there is no need.

You have a point there but I don't agree with you 100%. Not everyone like it being in the public domain, sometimes for security reasons and so on. Intent are never hidden in genuine projects but some dev prefers to live a private life and that doesn't imply their projects is unworthy. There are still some project with dev faces that turned out to be scam. What do you think Satoshi would be doing now if he/they were known? Maybe some government would have forced him/them to centralized blockchain or something else. Satoshi's intent was never hidden but his face.
Completely agree and you do deserve a merit for such reply which in most cases its not really a guaranteed indication of developers/creators transparency when it comes to their own creation/project.If the intent was somehow unique among others then this is one of the indications i do seek out and i can measure success rate but eventually its not a sure stuff that it would succeed depending on how people would react and sees thru the potential of such project.

2) the project team
3) whitepaper project
4) bounty managers
5) amount of rewards

Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
usually we only see from the total sales of tokens at the time of Pre ICO is determined if the pre ICO alone is met we can just conclude whether it works or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106

2) the project team
3) whitepaper project
4) bounty managers
5) amount of rewards

Activity: 58
With our study of information about companies in the white paper, websites, social media we actually have started to analyze the success rate of the program. But besides that, we also have to see the seriousness of the development team and managers who manage the prize program, such as giving awards each week to bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
It is now very difficult to find profitable bounty. There are many special sites that evaluate new projects - you can use them. you need to study carefully what the project is doing and then you can choose a good bounty
Activity: 42
That depends on the target of the bounty program and the reach that the bounty program was designed to have
Activity: 109
Complete transparency on your charitable donations
I don't actually measure it but as I read their white paper, I gave it grade like 60% success, and you see, you just have to update also yourself what's happening with the project, what's happen during the airdrops as for example, does it have a value? Then update your self again after the pre sale, what's the status.... And so on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The success rate f a bounty programs depends on the coft ca or hard cap reach. If the bounty needs to reach a specific amount of 1,000,000 USD soft cap, and reach that amount or more, then that means the bounty campaign of an ICO bounty was successfull. But if they will never reach the minimum amount of soft cap then that ICO will fail.
Activity: 126
I think a successful bounty campaign must have many communities, that's the most basic.
and also can be seen in website design, design ANN. If the project is really mean, then its design will be good.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

My first answer would be is the hard cap but getting the hard cap and if the bounty maneger is known. This would be my answer back than.

But now this would be my list that you should know that I would think would help you

1. Know the bounties platform know what it works on  is it a wallet, a electronic book or any kind of applications.
2. You shluld take a risk first if you want to invest and if you think it would hit
3. See the team
4. See the teams background
5. See if it surpass the sof cap
6. See if it surpass the harf cap
All we have to do is do the analysis as well as possible, search for information about the project and try to read the whitepaper described by the dev project. Usually a good project will produce a good bounty too. I will usually see the ranks of teams in the developers, when they have a good reputation and history so I do not hesitate to invest in the project, otherwise I also will not regret to follow the bounty they held. Oh yes if we are hesitant then we can follow the bounty campaign is managed by a qualified manager, usually a quality campaign manager always offers an interesting bounty and proven to pay. So choose the best and we should be able to choose what we will do, without action then we will not get anything, believe in our own ability and ability in doing analysis on various projects. Experience, knowledge and skills will greatly influence what we will get.

Thanks to for the insight.
But I noticed everyone here seem to talk about having a great team on the project,

2) the project team
3) whitepaper project
4) bounty managers
5) amount of rewards

Pages:
Jump to: