Pages:
Author

Topic: How do the newbies gain the highily professional knowledge in the forum - page 3. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 205
The great city of God 🔥
I have been across newbie ranks with great intellectual exploitation in the forum like they have been here for long now. What is the secret behind their knowledge on considering the high level of their contributions in the forum? Does it mean they have the knowledges before joining the forum? Or are they bot accounts?
I am just curious as a beginner. Thank you all.
there are different set of newbies here, some have known much more about Cryptocurrency before coming to the forum, some are alt acct, some are old people who has been ban and decides to start afresh. Some have been concentrating in the bounty section and making post but not getting enough merit since bounty work does not require much quality post, they hardly earn merit. so for that reason they become always a newbie with alot of activities while some have Been here for a longer time studying without contributing anything but just reading to know more before commenting and when they comment it will look as if it's a legendary. Just bear it in mind that if bitcoin knowledge was to be updated  to anybody's account immediately they Register in this forum, some newbies in this forum deserve to be a legendary, but because the forum has a procedure which everyone must follow serially, so they can't parmit such a thing.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

A newbie should be open-minded and eager to learn. They should read as much as possible in the forum and ask questions. It's encouraging that people are always willing to answer genuine inquiries, and there are fewer bullies in the forum than before. If you can't find an answer after searching the internet, come here to ask, members are happy to help for free. One thing I miss about new startups is how members used to share their discoveries about each project, especially when there were potential scams. Unfortunately, that's not as common anymore.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
I have been across newbie ranks with great intellectual exploitation in the forum like they have been here for long now. What is the secret behind their knowledge on considering the high level of their contributions in the forum? Does it mean they have the knowledges before joining the forum? Or are they bot accounts?

Actually some newbies here are highly knowledgeable and educated with high intelligence so when they join the forum they begin to use their high intellectual capacity in the forum which makes some people marvel if they are actually newbie though some newbies accounts uses bots to make high quality posts and the number of newbies using chatGPT and other bot aided mechanisms have been on the increase in the forum but AI spam bursters like @lovesmayfamilis, nutildah, LoyceV and others AI spam bursters have been very active in revealing those accounts with the help of some AI tool detectors like quillbot, copyleaks, scribbr and so on. All thanks to them for their efforts in keeping the forum clean of spams, scams and other strange activities going on in the forum.
It's not surprising to see some newbies who are actually highly knowledgeable in the forum because not all newbies are new about bitcoin as they might have known it already prior to entering the forum. And with facts and speculations found all over the internet, these newbies can easily learn a lot about bitcoin if they diligently research about bitcoin even when they are not still part of the forum.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
You may be curious on how most newbies rank up in an twinkle of an eye but the funny truth is that they are new on the forum doesn't necessarily mean most newbies here aren't knowledgeable about bitcoin.Most newbies here have been into Bitcoin and also knowledgeable about bitcoin so when they find a forum that discuss about Bitcoin they're pleased with sharing their ideas and experience about bitcoin.So my advice to you as a newbie is you ought to read more topics about Bitcoin, carry out research and also being an active member on the forum.In the process of acquiring knowledge you can also contribute on what you know about Bitcoin and other topics on other boards.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 525
fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022
You must be ready to learn and do research because that is the only way you could grow faster in the forum. I have realized that newbies are very curious and that is why they are always doing research to learn faster to meet up with the pace of the forum. The forum is a place for everyone that is ready to learn faster and gain understanding so if you are ready to learn faster, you must do your own research by yourself and ask questions here so that you can be directed in the best way.
There are different board in the forum that would help you to learn so you need to go to anyone you interesting and read opinions from other members.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
There are many who know a lot before joining the forum. And there are many who after joining the forum have slowly gained knowledge on various subjects for a long time. Curiosity is the most important to gain knowledge and contribute to forums. It is possible for an average person to rank up in the forum. What you need to do is to patiently spend time in the forum and participate in various discussions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 168
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
most likely the newbie is familiar with bitcoin and various technical matters with it, so even though they are newbies on the forum, they are not newbies in the world of bitcoin.  or it is possible that this account is the second account of a user who has been on this forum for a long time, there have been many cases like that where several accounts are related to 1 person and were discovered because they were too knowledgeable. 

however, if you want to develop and be knowledgeable then you can discuss with other users and read things on this forum/external sources, if you are serious then you can be as knowledgeable as them.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
I have been across newbie ranks with great intellectual exploitation in the forum like they have been here for long now. What is the secret behind their knowledge on considering the high level of their contributions in the forum?

It takes time and learning ability, one have to help himself first, you will need to show desperation for learn by being active here, reading on other members comments on thread posts, taking time to research on your own, making the use of the forum search button, asking questions when it is necessary or has not been discussed, going by what others have advised or
suggested for newbies and so on, there are times we may also have to make personal efforts in discovering on other things we are not told of.

Does it mean they have the knowledges before joining the forum? Or are they bot accounts?

Some do while some do not, this is a thing of how you're able to build up your self through learning.
While learning does not happen in an instant, but most likely some of these exceptional newbies are born witty and smart already, even before they enter this forum. So it’s not surprising with the additional reading and research they have done in the forum, they become even more knowledgeable that they began to share useful information in the forum.

However, majority of newbies are still less knowledgeable and less experienced but if they will do some extra miles, I’m sure they will also end up highly knowledgeable and brilliant forum members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 120

Actually some newbies here are highly knowledgeable and educated with high intelligence so when they join the forum they begin to use their high intellectual capacity in the forum which makes some people marvel if they are actually newbie though some newbies accounts uses bots to make high quality posts and the number of newbies using chatGPT and other bot aided mechanisms have been on the increase in the forum but AI spam bursters like @lovesmayfamilis, nutildah, LoyceV and others AI spam bursters have been very active in revealing those accounts with the help of some AI tool detectors like quillbot, copyleaks, scribbr and so on. All thanks to them for their efforts in keeping the forum clean of spams, scams and other strange activities going on in the forum.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 165
Newbies can sometimes be new in the forum but not new already about bitcoin. They might be exposed with bitcoin before that’s why they were aware already on its own feature and how it should be utilized at its maximum level. But engaging in the forum despite of its rank or position has certainly add more new information and insights to his stock knowledge about bitcoin, the reason why it’s easy for them to come up with intelligent answers since bitcoin itself is not new anymore to them.

Learning they said, never stops, people keeps learning everyday new things, even if they already have the idea about it, there are new things another person may say which will sound like a new thing to them.

Just like this crypto of a thing, we may think we have know enough but when we encounter some problems which unfamiliar to us, we are to ask questions which some people will bring up new strategy or method that will be of aid to us, by so doing we are learning different method or strategy. So in this world whether new, old, young, adults, we do learn and we shouldn't neglect to learn because learning makes us grow.
Activity: 182
Merit: 120
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Well, just like what most forum users already said some newbies here knew about bitcoin before coming here so it makes things easier for them here and secondly if referring to newbies like a newly member who has not gotten bitcoin knowledge and after some few period of time you see them grow so fast, although it depends on how you can acquire this knowledge like I have always said if you desire to know more you’ll definitely make every possible effort to learn fast.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have been across newbie ranks with great intellectual exploitation in the forum like they have been here for long now. What is the secret behind their knowledge on considering the high level of their contributions in the forum?

It takes time and learning ability, one have to help himself first, you will need to show desperation for learn by being active here, reading on other members comments on thread posts, taking time to research on your own, making the use of the forum search button, asking questions when it is necessary or has not been discussed, going by what others have advised or
suggested for newbies and so on, there are times we may also have to make personal efforts in discovering on other things we are not told of.

Does it mean they have the knowledges before joining the forum? Or are they bot accounts?

Some do while some do not, this is a thing of how you're able to build up your self through learning.
Activity: 378
Merit: 519
Math + Code = Blockchain 😁
There are a couple of bot accounts on the forum like fee buddy in the mempool observer topic and chart buddy in the wall observer thread . I believe those two are the major and most popular bot accounts most forum users are aware of. The set of users you are referring to are totally different from bots. A majority of them just create accounts here to ask a couple of technical questions and then the ditch the account when they get the solution they want.
Some others have accounts here but only come online with them when they have some questions concerning technicalities to ask. The fact is there are a lot of developers and crypto tech persons out there that are not active members of the forum, rather the use the forum as a solution bank for a few problems they are unable to fix.
Activity: 154
Merit: 33
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Hopefully there're members who're refered to the forum to enhance their crypto investments in the forum, so such investors being newbies in the forum would always contribute to the with the best of their knowledge about bitcoin. That's to say they've attained great level of knowledge before joining here.
Some are also said to be fast learners by their dedication towards their investment learning goals.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
I have been across newbie ranks with great intellectual exploitation in the forum like they have been here for long now.
Well, no doubt that this forum is one of the foundations of the community but it's no longer just here where people can get resource but of course, this is still the best place to start.

What is the secret behind their knowledge on considering the high level of their contributions in the forum? Does it mean they have the knowledges before joining the forum? Or are they bot accounts?
A bot won't interact.

But those genuine intellects have probably been somewhere else and have done their own research. The rank from the forum doesn't mean that a newbie will be a newbie in all aspects, no, it's not like that because even a hero or legendary member and a random newbie come out. There are instances that they know more than most of us.
Activity: 602
Merit: 387
Rollbit is for you. Take $RLB token!
Newbies in the forum have two types: a first type is actual newbies in this forum and in blockchain community too; a second type is senior people in Bitcoin, blockchain community but only join this forum recently and they can be even experts in this field too.

For type 2 newbies, they will not have difficulty in knowledge technically and only have to familiarize themselves with forum structures, rules. For type 1 newbies, they have to learn many things at the same time from forum basics to blockchain basics.

Newbies - Read before posting. They can read the sticky thread to learn about forum basics.

Resources for newbies to get basic to advanced knowledge on Bitcoin.
Mastering Bitcoin
Mastering the Lightning Network
Awesome Bitcoin
https://learnmeabitcoin.com
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Newbie is a mere rank in the forum. It doesn't necessarily represent knowledge in crypto. Just because a user is ranked Newbie doesn't immediately mean he/she is also a beginner in crypto. There are newbies who are more knowledgeable than high-ranked members.

But, yeah, it could also mean these accounts are like bots, created for the sake of farming. Here, it's not one account per user. Having multiple accounts is definitely a practice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 638
it isn't too advisable to make it obvious that you are a genius or well knowledgeable about discussions in the forum because other users more especially high rank members may misinterpret you to be an alt account and moreover, a newbie is a newbie so even if you have high knowledge about discussions in the forum you should try and adjust yourself to the level of a newbie pending when you've grown in rank then you can explore your full knowledge but it doesn't mean that any one with high knowledge about discussions in the forum should not air their opinion.
First, I stand to disagree with you on some of this. You don't need to care much about what people will say about how you operate in the forum as long as you are not breaking any rules. Even if you have all the knowledge and still want to hide it, there are members who will still think that you are hiding who you are. 

And for the newbies, there are some people who are just newbies by rank in the forum, but from what they know, even some members who badge higher rank might not be able to compete.

What I'm saying in conclusion is that if you have knowledge about something, you don't need to panic or be afraid of what others will think. Instead, engage in conversation as you know them and not hide thinking you are outsmarting anyone when you are only doing it yourself.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
I started using Bitcoin many years before I heard about this forum and I really wish I knew about this forum then, I wouldn't have made some of the silly mistakes I made. It was just last year I join the discussion here and I was exposed to a different world of advanced knowledge of Bitcoin especially in the aspect of accumulating and holding for long.

Many people you see as newbies here might have similar story to tell. I know it is normal to assume that a newbie will be new to the forum and everything but in reality, that is not the case. Some Junior Member accounts might be versed in Bitcoin and the blockchain technology,  far more than some Legendary Members.
Activity: 196
Merit: 59
Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Not every newbie on the forum is an actual newbie in bitcoin or crypto currency some of them have been in the space for a very long time and might also have been on other crypto related groups maybe on Reddit or Facebook, this forum is not the only place crypto currency and bitcoin is been discussed and its also possible that some just cane across taht information during a research time and decided to sharr on the forum.
Pages:
Jump to: