Pages:
Author

Topic: How do they accept fiat for ICO? - page 2. (Read 684 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 05:53:53 AM
Agree! For real solid ICOs it is an issue of legal to accept fiat. That's why if you see that ICO accepts fiat, look thoroughly into its legal side and think carefully before investing

And what do you think, if they accept fiat for pre-ico?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 05:12:04 AM
Suppose some investors are only with visa, mastercard, unionpay, and american express cards. And they are eager to make some more internet money like those Canadians from South Park...

What is the right way to accept fiat from those old dudes ?

Thanks

Can't you just pay with credit card in numerous places, like coinmama or changeelly? The fees are a little high but that's how it could be done easily for the older generation.
Activity: 127
October 30, 2017, 05:08:41 AM
Agree! For real solid ICOs it is an issue of legal to accept fiat. That's why if you see that ICO accepts fiat, look thoroughly into its legal side and think carefully before investing
October 30, 2017, 05:02:36 AM
Suppose some investors are only with visa, mastercard, unionpay, and american express cards. And they are eager to make some more internet money like those Canadians from South Park...

Thanks

I think those ICOs which accept fiat money should have a banking licence in its country. Or, at least, have some kind of partnership with Visa/MC or some banks.
I would read its legal section and tried to find their licence's registration number.

Getting a banking license is the thing on our list for sure. Thanks for confirming!
October 30, 2017, 05:01:19 AM
Thank you Bitfort!
Activity: 56
October 29, 2017, 07:13:58 PM
yeah just buy ether from an exchange like coinbase and then you should be fine. Also don't forget to transfer those coins to a cold storage wallet for your safety.
Activity: 56
October 29, 2017, 03:30:30 PM

Thanks

I think those ICOs which accept fiat money should have a banking licence in its country. Or, at least, have some kind of partnership with Visa/MC or some banks.
I would read its legal section and tried to find their licence's registration number.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
October 29, 2017, 03:23:29 PM

Thanks

Let those old dudes to convert their fiat into crypto (using any exhcange accepting CC ... like coinbase). At least they will get some real experience how these crypto-things works.   

Sounds promising. Can you please advice a proper exchange then, Bitfort? Thank you.

If you are looking for CC payments. I have used coinbase and cex.io in the past and was satisfied.
For wire transfers you can go kraken or bitstamp.

Interesting is also localbitcoins where you can find nerby trader to meet in person (trade for cash) or traders using the same bank as yours (then the transfers are quick).
October 29, 2017, 03:20:07 PM
I'm pretty sure not a single ICO accepts fiat. Depending on what country those old dudes are in, I'm pretty sure they have choices. Would be a lot easier for them if they can use Coinbase though, as it's definitely more noob friendly compared to other services out there.

you mean coinbase.com? It looks reliable. Thanks.
October 29, 2017, 03:15:21 PM

Thanks

Let those old dudes to convert their fiat into crypto (using any exhcange accepting CC ... like coinbase). At least they will get some real experience how these crypto-things works.   

Sounds promising. Can you please advice a proper exchange then, Bitfort? Thank you.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
October 27, 2017, 12:09:25 PM
I'm pretty sure not a single ICO accepts fiat. Depending on what country those old dudes are in, I'm pretty sure they have choices. Would be a lot easier for them if they can use Coinbase though, as it's definitely more noob friendly compared to other services out there.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
October 27, 2017, 12:01:35 PM

Thanks

October 27, 2017, 11:42:42 AM

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: