Pages:
Author

Topic: How do traders make money while trading bitcoin in localbitcoin.com ? - page 2. (Read 4795 times)

staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I am new to bitcoin and loving it. I have an account with localbitcoin and i see, there are so many people buying and selling btc. I am wondering, how do they make money while trading using localbitcoin ? And can it be a good business ?  Huh

People can make money using any over exchanges (including Localbitcoins) , the idea is simple , basically they buy low (when bitcoin price is low) then they sell it again when the price rise once again , however you need few bitcoins to start with so the trading is profitable otherwise you won't be making good profit at all .
also I suppose if you want to do buy low and sell high you should use some other exchanges because Localbitcoins is decentralized and may take time to trade with the users .
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am new to bitcoin and loving it. I have an account with localbitcoin and i see, there are so many people buying and selling btc. I am wondering, how do they make money while trading using localbitcoin ? And can it be a good business ?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: