Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you catch your deals as a scalper? - page 2. (Read 285 times)

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

what do you think of my way of trading? , tell us how you scalp.
Usually these things do particularly means with price actions. Things ive been using? Common ones.

-Fibonanacci
-EMA
-RSI
-MCD
-BB
-Some candle patterns (Usually reversal ones)

These are the main technical tools ive been using when doing day trades.

Other then these indicators, it is very important to trade in a certain time frame. If you are scalper, it not good if you open the 4hr chart and apply these indicators there. You need to focus more on 15 mins or 5 mins charts and identify the M and W pattern to quickly get-in get-out of the trades.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
There is nothing wrong about your usual activity, if that benefits you and gives you profits as a Scalper then you can just do your normal deals. Although, I didn't do much as what you are usually doing, because I only used three indicators (MA, RSI and Stoich rsi), I also do some check with divergence and volume as it is a great help for me but whatever your deals, just do not forget to integrate stop loss.

i don't really use stop limit, my deals are usually 24h long max,  I usually  put alerts if a price drops down, but not an SL
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
There is nothing wrong about your usual activity, if that benefits you and gives you profits as a Scalper then you can just do your normal deals. Although, I didn't do much as what you are usually doing, because I only used three indicators (MA, RSI and Stoich rsi), I also do some check with divergence and volume as it is a great help for me but whatever your deals, just do not forget to integrate stop loss.
legendary
Activity: 3682
Merit: 1694
How many scalpers do you know that are actually successful? Honestly we all want to be scalpers however its extremely difficult being profitable this way in the long run. You should just focus on longer term trades instead of trading the 1 minute chart trying to gain 0.50% using 25x leverage.

The M1 chart is just so random at times and it can be very unpredictable, save yourself the headache. If you trade the hourly or daily you and thousands of other traders are probably looking at the same pattern and you got a decent chance of the trade working out. This is why its easy trading stocks on the daily because there are many technical traders out there that look at the same thing as you and when it hits a certain price usually there will be a reaction. This is not possible on the 1 minute charts.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 353
Scalpers have to do their best to see the best entry and exit point, I’ve tried this before using Fibonacci, EMA, MA, and I tell you that its really stressful. I’m quiet contented if I made a 5% profit as a whole everyday.

Price analysis is very important, scalpers have to plays the market with a lot of strategies and we all have different approach as a scalpers. This can be more profitable if you’re playing with a good capital, again this is risky so you should not do this if you’re a newbie in trading.
You are on point with you analysis but for me personally I do more research around the project to see if there is something big happening soon. It proved for me to be better then only to focus on charts. As for leverage trading I do that at x10 and I always put a stop loss at -1.5% and take profits around 2% or more it depends of situation. For leverage I focus more on charts but usually coins track BTC so you can go by that if you don't want to go any deeper in it.

how could I follow 6000 coin events? , and how can I  know the right news to follow? , you know, there's a lot of fake news and media.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 340

Usually these things do particularly means with price actions. Things ive been using? Common ones.

-Fibonanacci
-EMA
-RSI
-MCD
-BB
-Some candle patterns (Usually reversal ones)

These are the main technical tools ive been using when doing day trades.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
You are on point with you analysis but for me personally I do more research around the project to see if there is something big happening soon. It proved for me to be better then only to focus on charts. As for leverage trading I do that at x10 and I always put a stop loss at -1.5% and take profits around 2% or more it depends of situation. For leverage I focus more on charts but usually coins track BTC so you can go by that if you don't want to go any deeper in it.
 I've been looking for good scalping strategy's  and  I think scalping when you see a coin   god an unnormal volume, I tried to use a scanner like the one on trading view but didn't know what setting to put on it
as a scalper, what are the ways to find the deal for you?
how do you rate the deal before going in?
what strategy do you use?

for me
 I rate  the trade like this
point for an Elliot waves pattern
point  if there's a bullish divergences on the indicators
point if there's a classic pattern (triangle, channel, etc..)
point for the candle i want to join after
point if there's a good volume
looking in the order book to see any big orders in any price to count them as resistance or as Support, and see how the bid and ask is going.
looking at the fip level  and see where are we on it
looking at volume profile resistances or  Supports

Pages:
Jump to: