Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you day trade with bitcoin these days while it is full of stress? - page 3. (Read 330 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 12
I don't trade. Just HODL my bitcoin until it reached minimum $100k-$300k whatever i feeling it's too high, so it doesn't make me stress
What about a person who doesn't own any bitcoin now? What should he do to earn profit from bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
I don't trade. Just HODL my bitcoin until it reached minimum $100k-$300k whatever i feeling it's too high, so it doesn't make me stress
Activity: 89
Merit: 12
I don't know why most people enjoy the heavy rise of bitcoin while it is only good for long term holders. How long do they want to hold? Forever? They have to sell at some point and exit the market. For day traders like me, expensive bitcoin is not attractive at all because it not only reduces my profit, but also increases my stress.

I have to buy at $40.000 and sell at $40.200 to gain daily profit (This is an example). This is much less profitable than when I used to buy at $8000 and sell at $8200 the same day. Apart from this, whenever I buy at $40.000, I am worried about a big crash right around the corner because the prices are too high now.

How do you cope with this situation as a day trader? Do you dare to buy $40K bitcoin for short term trading?
Pages:
Jump to: