Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you decide which coins to buy? Do you use the method of trading the news? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Reading news regarding trading with a reliable source is one thing that we should do and not just monitoring the movement of price of each coin. Coin should be study if it has the potential to increase its value in order to avoid being burned in the future. Bitcoin, ethereum, XRP and litecoin are coins which have proofs of having potential of increasing value in the future and there are some coins that keep on proving itself.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I also look at what is my reason for buying in.  Is it a project I feel passionate about and with keep a long time.  Is this something that will be medium or would this be something as a short term investment to make a quick buck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
The first thing I check on a certain coins is its whitepaper. If the whitepaper isn't consisted of too much jargon and flowery words, I consider taking a look on the coin's roadmap/event calendar. Afterwards, I check whether there is a strong user base for the said coin and if the devs are really working on the coin's development. Next, I try to check what news are surrounding that certain coin. If there's enough hype, I'll buy, but if there isn't, I'll still buy though at small quantities.
Exactly, the whitepaper will tell us the probability of that certain coin for us to gain profit, so we need to know those strategies and calculation if it can really lasts of will just disappear after gaining and digging our investment, but if I were you buy coins for those that is already existing especially those already in the list of top 10.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
The first thing I check on a certain coins is its whitepaper. If the whitepaper isn't consisted of too much jargon and flowery words, I consider taking a look on the coin's roadmap/event calendar. Afterwards, I check whether there is a strong user base for the said coin and if the devs are really working on the coin's development. Next, I try to check what news are surrounding that certain coin. If there's enough hype, I'll buy, but if there isn't, I'll still buy though at small quantities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
for me , im try to look about the project plan , and asking about that to the dev
if that good enough , i will buy that coin and this for long term
also event tho , i use that to buy that coin but just for short term
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! I wonder which methods you use when selecting altcoins to invest in? Do you look at event calendars? I usually take 5 steps before buying a coin and made a video about it: https://youtu.be/KVxlki3Qr4g
Let me know what you think, have I missed something?

p.s. i also usually look at the coin's telegram, but forgot to mention it in the video
Pages:
Jump to: