Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you determine if coin is overpriced or undervalued - page 2. (Read 247 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
I try to do it personally and discussing with group of friends. It is not that hard. You need to look at supply first to see if coin deserves the price and then whitepaper. For last, final product. And compare to opponents.
Yes it is one way that is quite effective, Discussion with the community can make us get enlightenment to be able to take science and make decisions. Discussion is a common way because then we can add knowledge, this is the importance of a socialization because then we can get together profit. For me to work with friends will be a fun thing, I am sad together and I will also be happy together.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Crypto Enthusiast!
I would always wait for a few days and wait for the dip to purchase my altcoins and if you think, there is going to be a big price difference, while you purchase the coins. Then you gotta wait patiently, till it reaches the right value for the purchase. This is a huge factor because If you just blindly purchase it with the current market price, It might turn out to be a loss for you. So, patience is the key here.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
I try to do it personally and discussing with group of friends. It is not that hard. You need to look at supply first to see if coin deserves the price and then whitepaper. For last, final product. And compare to opponents.
Activity: 306
Merit: 14
The community do that, we do that. If we believe that the coin have great future and have nice project the coin should have higher price. and if that coin just forked coin with no real project developed behind it that coin should be abandoned with no price at all. But this is only my opinion, let the rest talk about it too
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I'd like to know your views on how to determine whether a specific crypto currency has a fair price, or overpriced or undervalued. For example, what exactly do you look at when you value a coin/token like NEO or Stellar or ETH or Monero, or XRP or TRON and the list goes on..I read in some articles, certain coins/tokens are undervalued but i've not seen somewhere detailed explanation to back up such concern.

Also, for new ICOs, how can you tell if the price proposed is fair according to the market as I've seen some ICO sell their token for 1 dollar and even 2 dollar. Also another concern, on what basis ICO set the price during ICO and who set the price when it hits the exchange sites? - How can I say, yea I can make profit from this ICO once it hits the exchange?

Another thing, all ICO sell their tokens based on ETH or BTC not based on USD - but at the same time, they say our token is equal to xx USD - and as you know the BTC and ETH value changes every minute. This means by the time you purchase ETH using USD and trade it with the ICO, you may get less amount of token - Do you consider this factor as well?

Thanks Guys
Pages:
Jump to: