Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you do it? - page 2. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 504
January 16, 2017, 09:47:16 AM
I am quite struck on the uncertain regulation of the land where i was born. The government has no clear Instance on the use of bitcoin. The country Opposes Money Laundering , i am ok with it but if a huge rush comes to your Bank in form of currency and that too from exchange of Bitcoin then it could lead to suspection of Money laundering.

Suppose i am from Other country say Thailand and i need to transfer a huge sum into some bank account in other country then how could i do it. Monthly salary in 42,701 Thai Baht. And i would like to transfer 4-5BTC every month(which i get from trading) to my home country bank.

Use a Bitcoin debit Card and withdraw from ATM machine = totally anonymous

ATM BITCOIN DEBIT CARD :(keep invite code you will get 25% discount)

https://cryptopay.me/join/6b41ffbf
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
January 16, 2017, 08:52:13 AM
I am quite struck on the uncertain regulation of the land where i was born. The government has no clear Instance on the use of bitcoin. The country Opposes Money Laundering , i am ok with it but if a huge rush comes to your Bank in form of currency and that too from exchange of Bitcoin then it could lead to suspection of Money laundering.

Suppose i am from Other country say Thailand and i need to transfer a huge sum into some bank account in other country then how could i do it. Monthly salary in 42,701 Thai Baht. And i would like to transfer 4-5BTC every month(which i get from trading) to my home country bank.

the best way is to find out the sum you can deposit or transfer without any problems
there are certain limits and they differ from country to country,for example in some countries under 10.000$ cash movements are not flagged,but anything over it
is immediately flagged and sent to tax officials or investigated by the bank's security
either ask a bank representative directly,or befriend an operationist girl and interrogate her during one of the dates Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 16, 2017, 07:57:14 AM
well this is a serious thing that you need to consult your bank and even possibly with a lawyer inside your country (or both countries even) not us on bitcoin forum.
you are not transferring small amount, it is about $3000-$4000 every month, and it is not money laundering that you should fear but also taxes. you may need to report this earning to the tax man! or face tax evasion charges.

check out legal board too: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=74.0
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 16, 2017, 02:54:01 AM

I think that will depend on the country you belong, But I have a friend in Australia that even His there, He can transfer some of his bitcoin here in my country because we have a merchant here who accepted bitcoin which is coins.ph, even me I'm here in my country I can send money to my cousin in canada through bitcoinBTC.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 06, 2017, 04:25:47 PM
Depend on the part of the world you come from every countries has there money laundry laws, in other to regulate the inflow and outflow of money in the country and avoid inflation. You can convert you bitcoin to other liquid assets and resale them in your country. My boss do convert his bitcoin earned in buying clothes and sale them in my country.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
www.tgtcoins.com/ico
January 06, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: