Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 5. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
If you know programming specially website programming then you should offer your services in this forum, particularly if you can code altcoin clients or can design a website etc... there should be people interested.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
You do not earn Bitcoin fast (unless you're incredibly lucky Cheesy)

For sig campaigns you can check here

You can ask for loans here, but you won't go far, for now.

If you're skilled and determined, that's something on your favor...

Totally agreed.

There is no fast way just buy them, you can not earn a lot of bitcoins fast.
Its gaining or gaining nothing, you can do a signature campaign.

Right, there is no other way to earn a lot of free bitcoins in no time except gambling (only if you are lucky enough), no one really recommend gambling as gambling is made for losing more then winning, there are ways of earning free bitcoins but they are not fast, like sig campaigns faucets etc, and you also have the option to buy some btc and hold them untill the price goes high and then sell them, if you can afford it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
You do not earn Bitcoin fast (unless you're incredibly lucky Cheesy)

For sig campaigns you can check here

You can ask for loans here, but you won't go far, for now.

If you're skilled and determined, that's something on your favor...

Totally agreed.

There is no fast way just buy them, you can not earn a lot of bitcoins fast.
Its gaining or gaining nothing, you can do a signature campaign.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Gambling is the key to your answer as I don't see any other alternative to earn bitcoins fast, and if you have a good strategy and if you know on which you are betting then you can surely make some money at the end of the day If I have to earn bitcoins fast then I would surely go for gambling.

gambling is not profitable, besides its risky to try one, luck is always a factor either you'll win or not.. perhaps trying other alternative earnings here in the site is good, but not fast.. Smiley

I believe trading bitcoin does not require any luck and it is a fast way of making big profits. But you need some big investments to get started with bitcoin trading.

Yeah, trading, but you gotta start with a larger amount when you want to try it... but its worth it..and its not so tiring...

The problem is that most of us do not understand the price action of bitcoin. It can be manipulated easily. Trading is negative sum game. It is losing game for most people.

It is better just to hold it.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Gambling is the key to your answer as I don't see any other alternative to earn bitcoins fast, and if you have a good strategy and if you know on which you are betting then you can surely make some money at the end of the day If I have to earn bitcoins fast then I would surely go for gambling.

gambling is not profitable, besides its risky to try one, luck is always a factor either you'll win or not.. perhaps trying other alternative earnings here in the site is good, but not fast.. Smiley

I believe trading bitcoin does not require any luck and it is a fast way of making big profits. But you need some big investments to get started with bitcoin trading.

Yeah, trading, but you gotta start with a larger amount when you want to try it... but its worth it..and its not so tiring...
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

Activity: 798

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Earning bitcoins is just like your job you need to have the skills to provide your services to people or you can get some donations for no work involved whatsoever.

When we come to earn the bitcoin very fast means we have to gambling only because Thats the fastest way guess but Very risky thing.
better stick with signature campaign works It would give average amount only but quite safe way earning for your posts in bitcointalk.

yeah but i think if you don't want to take risk and don't want to play gambling then trading is the best way for earn free more bitcoin. when its worth going down buy and when its worth will be rising up you sell your bitcoin and make more profit.

Trading is very risky thought, i think ive net loss rather than gain with trading. Takes quite a long time of learning to be profitable

of course trading is not for new comers or for inexperience people if you are one you wil only loss the money if you get lucky you might win a trade and get into profit by chance, if you want to play safe go for less profit but more safe mathod
Activity: 742
A slow but more continuous and consistent approach is more likely to be better for you than a risky way like gambling. taking things slowly and try to increase your income steadily through reasonable ways in the beginning like advertising or promoting a service. also You can try trading and earning bitcoins using price rate fluctuations, Would suggest joining signature campaign.

I think so too, because there is some risky methods could simply make you big loses online like gambling or deposit in some ponzi schemes, instead you can collect your earnings and be patient a little to collect a good amount with time
Activity: 397
A slow but more continuous and consistent approach is more likely to be better for you than a risky way like gambling. taking things slowly and try to increase your income steadily through reasonable ways in the beginning like advertising or promoting a service. also You can try trading and earning bitcoins using price rate fluctuations, Would suggest joining signature campaign.
Activity: 210
Earning bitcoins is just like your job you need to have the skills to provide your services to people or you can get some donations for no work involved whatsoever.

When we come to earn the bitcoin very fast means we have to gambling only because Thats the fastest way guess but Very risky thing.
better stick with signature campaign works It would give average amount only but quite safe way earning for your posts in bitcointalk.

yeah but i think if you don't want to take risk and don't want to play gambling then trading is the best way for earn free more bitcoin. when its worth going down buy and when its worth will be rising up you sell your bitcoin and make more profit.

Trading is very risky thought, i think ive net loss rather than gain with trading. Takes quite a long time of learning to be profitable
Activity: 182

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

Signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoins, no doubt its not fast as gambling or trading but you will multiply your bitcoins in future for sure, and for newbie I think signature campaign is the best source to earn bitcoins.
Yes agree with you signature campaign is the best way for noob to earn bitcoin but they need to do hard work first & spending time to get a good rank in the fourm

To shine like a sun, you need to burn like a sun first, you don't get anything for free or easy, you need to work hard to achieve something, or else if you can afford then you can directly go for higher ranked accounts, that would be more profitable.

Bad idea. Most of the time buying an account is a bit dangerous...

A sold account can get retrieved by initial owner unless a sign message which is not provided by most seller.
Added to that the fact that you can't know but it's always possible that an account was used by an hacker at a moment.
Activity: 182

Signature campaign is the safest way to earn bitcoins, no doubt its not fast as gambling or trading but you will multiply your bitcoins in future for sure, and for newbie I think signature campaign is the best source to earn bitcoins.
Yes agree with you signature campaign is the best way for noob to earn bitcoin but they need to do hard work first & spending time to get a good rank in the fourm

To shine like a sun, you need to burn like a sun first, you don't get anything for free or easy, you need to work hard to achieve something, or else if you can afford then you can directly go for higher ranked accounts, that would be more profitable.
Activity: 297
You can't earn "a lot" of "free" bitcoins "fast" because this is literally earning money easy, fast and free which is a dream for everyone, faucets are not a fast way but they do actually pay specially to beginners and newbies in bitcoin such as myself "And probably you too"
Activity: 434
Faucets if you want to earn satoshis fast. But bitcoin, you earn it via trading unless you want to scam people around.
Activity: 910

Activity: 132
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

Signature campaigns are a great start. But you get a little.
If you want lots of bitcoin then try to earn with referrals and faucets.
Activity: 287

Activity: 1190

I don't think selling services will get many bitcoin quickly, because not all people use and buy your services. maybe just one person per week who buy your services, and also payments would not be so great
Pages:
Jump to: