Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn a lot of free bitcoins fast? - page 57. (Read 72936 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Fast? I think gambling will help you earn bitcoins fast

He is not even allowed to to the gambling... He is only 13 years old, so it is not legal..

Gambling with bitcoins on most types of bitcoin gambling sites are probably illegal in most countries any way because they almost certainly dont comply with current gambling regulations.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am 13 years old
I spend 10+ hours everyday on my laptop.
I'm very determined. (Willing to do almost anything.)

dude?

please go outside with your friends, enjoy some sport..you know that you is simply wasting probably best period of your life (childhood) in front of computer? I can bet with you, that you will regret this stupid desicion, once you will be older and you will HAVE TO spend those 10 hours daily because of your day job (if you will be a programmer)

is cool to start to early with programming and bitcoin for sure, but really...enjoy your childhood first.

This is the most stupid anser , The kid must have money problems and maybe his parent are in a fucked up life so he is trying to make there  life better ..... , u guys cant look to the other side , "enjoy your childhood first. WTF?!!"  funny anser Full of greed .
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
I am 13 years old

dude?

please go outside with your friends, enjoy some sport..you know that you is simply wasting probably best period of your life (childhood) in front of computer? I can bet with you, that you will regret this stupid desicion, once you will be older and you will HAVE TO spend those 10 hours daily because of your day job (if you will be a programmer)

is cool to start to early with programming and bitcoin for sure, but really...enjoy your childhood first.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

He is not even allowed to to the gambling... He is only 13 years old, so it is not legal..
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

I am willing to do activities such as signature campaign and stuff.
Things to answer for me:
1. What is the highest paying signature campaign that I can participate in?
2. Any place where I can loan Bitcoin?
3. Any other ways that I can earn bitcoins FAST?

Things To Know....
I can program JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and Processing JavaScript pretty well.

My address is: 15k9H74VrEVGndYrrgHoDBkzBv5CNY1ukc
and donations are very appreciated!

It's great to see your work ethic and willingness to work hard. I am not sure that you will earn BTC fast on this forum, but you will earn them. Nothing comes fast today except if you steal or scambut I am sure you are not here to do so.
So, have some patience, work hard and I am sure bitcoins will come.
Good luck to you!
Activity: 14

Very motivated. And angry to earn. Good for you. You must insist first of all at your skills and to the other things like signature campaigns, bitcoin faucets or other things. Maybe an account at LinkedIn can help you to create connections and to find jobs. If you find job the bitcoin it was easy to have. It was enough to buy those. Which is the most sure way to have some of those without risks. It is even the signature campaign which give bitcoin without risks only doing posts here at bitcointalk but your rank is low and your earnings will be low. Even you can do to many posts.
legendary
Activity: 1134
I know I have posted something like this before, but this time I'm adding more descriptions, because I left out lots of details.

I want to earn 0.1BTC-0.3BTC in a month at most. I am 13 years old, so I do not have any bank account, so I can't spend any $$.

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

Forget the fast and prepare yourself for the continuity. Nothing come fast. Otherwise everyone will be rich in a moment. I can suggest a good signature campaign even if you cannot earn to much because of your rank. It is coinoindex signature which pay per post you made here at bitcointalk. The link is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinoindexcom-signature-campaign-full-1126158 there si no risk in earning here. Only will to write posts and to have higher ranks to earn more.

You can try to earn bitcoin lending those at btcjam but with your own risk. then are even the foucets but with those you will earn very few and I think that are not a good choice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
AltoCenter.com
I hope you do well in your venture. But don't need to take it so fast. Try to blend in.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

this will help you losing fast, very fast unless you have some bot with an exploit like it happened with primedice
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
register at all sites faucet and look for giveaway can accelerate revenue your bitcoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
Even i too want to earn fast but its know that its immpossible to earn 0.1 btc that fast in a month....

everybody wants to earn money as fast as possible and also the easiest way possible but earning fast means losing fast sometimes too
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Even i too want to earn fast but its know that its immpossible to earn 0.1 btc that fast in a month....
Activity: 294
just be patience untill your rank up
if you're newbie like me, signature campaign is less benefit
just keep posting and wait until you rank up Grin
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

this is the best thing that you can do. since you already have skills in JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and Processing JavaScript which are all very usefull you can offer to do work in these field for others online and get paid to do it. you should open up an official thread in services section and offer all these talents.

remember to use escrow before doing any job for anybody.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Buy and sell bitcoins,

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

With that skill set, I'm pretty sure that you could earn more than your target amount in a month. I suppose you still attend school? Look for some part time job that pays bitcoin.
Activity: 344

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

I suggest you to sell your skill and improve it so when you 17 at least you have a passion that make your life is better,all you have to do just go playing with your friend and dont forget to practice and improve your skill,you're gonna lose your teenagers if you're focus on bitcoin trust me

Very well said, this is the time to enjoy life with your friends and not to get into bitcoins at this early stage, ya but keep updated yourself and your skills and also with the latest news revolving around bitcoins that will surely help you in the future.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Things to answer for me:

Things To Know....

I suggest you to sell your skill and improve it so when you 17 at least you have a passion that make your life is better,all you have to do just go playing with your friend and dont forget to practice and improve your skill,you're gonna lose your teenagers if you're focus on bitcoin trust me
Activity: 41
So, you want 0.1-0.3 BTC/month. For what? You can always save your money and ask for help from parents to buy BTC.
Activity: 952
I am 13 years old

You are too young to waste your life away spending 10+ hours a day on your laptop. Go ahead and continue investigating how to earn bitcoin, with your programming skills and joining a signature campaign I believe you can achieve your goal, but don't forget to go outside and live life. You could easily cut your online/computer time in half and still meet your stated goals. Don't turn into a cave dweller, get some sunshine. Smiley

Exactly, but its really good to see a 13 year old kid in this forum, it feels great that younger generation are much more aware and keen to learn new things.

When I was 13 I am sure I wouldn't know how to even start a PC and who cares at the age of 13 that what I want to be or How much should I earn, So I appreciate the efforts the younger generation is making towards the adoption of bitcoins. And it would surely help the community in long run.
Pages:
Jump to: