Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn money online? - page 42. (Read 200592 times)

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
February 06, 2017, 12:38:51 AM
You can open the website, withdraw money from the advertisement, if you want help.
Site will do, will you open the blog? It is the first thing you have to decide. The website introduces a company, the blog page provides digital feedback. If the blog is open, it can be done by opening an account from blogspot, wordpress or tumblr. Habitat from the neighborhood tradesman, just because you understand from the computer, you may want to make the site make you do! Do not interfere with websites, freelance developers!

What are you up about? Please explain. I don't understand your post.

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
February 05, 2017, 06:51:42 PM
I will love to use Adsense for YouTube, but I don't know how to set up an Adsense account and how to use it legally not through an illegal way. If someone knows a better way, please let me know or just give me the link to the article so I will read it and try myself. I hope you guys will help me out.

Also, Is there any Adsense user? How much you earn from Adsense in a Month?

Adsense earnings depend on number of clicks on adsense banner ads/time.

Adsense bans accounts without pay if they detect suspicious activity also.

It is possible to profit with adsense with high volume of visitors who don't use adblock and click on ads.

Most people take 6 months+ to market their website and build up to that point.

Many adsense users will never be that successful.

If you twirl your web site, then you need to have good knowledge in programming. Otherwise you'll have to hire someone to help. But it is a good idea and promising to pay.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 05, 2017, 06:22:59 PM
I started to work very primitive simply reading emails to mailing lists. It was a penny, but nevertheless were my first money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 27, 2017, 11:20:48 PM
I earn my money from Faucets. It is simple and easy way.
Mate faucets are just waste of time like the ptc sites and typing captcha. If i were you find another way to earn money online like trading altcoins you will need investment but if you have a good strategies then it would be possible you can earn huge profit but it will depend upon you how much investment you will start.
Not everyone has in them the capabilities to become good traders, while the pay from faucets is really low, some may find it good enough to start their journey in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 27, 2017, 09:45:33 PM
I will love to use Adsense for YouTube, but I don't know how to set up an Adsense account and how to use it legally not through an illegal way. If someone knows a better way, please let me know or just give me the link to the article so I will read it and try myself. I hope you guys will help me out.

Adsense earnings depend on number of clicks on adsense banner ads/time.

Adsense bans accounts without pay if they detect suspicious activity also.

It is possible to profit with adsense with high volume of visitors who don't use adblock and click on ads.

Most people take 6 months+ to market their website and build up to that point.

Many adsense users will never be that successful.

Activity: 114
January 27, 2017, 05:30:43 PM
If people would like to spend allot of time for something low-paying then it's PTC (paid to click) where you click ads and Get paid to (GPT) websites where you actually just visit the site and complete offers and surveys..
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
January 27, 2017, 01:06:21 PM

Activity: 112
January 27, 2017, 12:44:52 PM
Hi guys, lets share ideas, websites or experience on how do you earn money online Cheesy

There are many ways to earn money online.

Freelancer can do business (graphics, software, editor, etc.)
Youtube (adsense, sponsored)
Blogger (adsense, sponsored)
Forex
Bitcoin Trade
Bitcoin Faucets
Bitcoin Signature Campaigns

And you can make money with a lot of methods that do not come to mind right now.
Activity: 85
January 27, 2017, 10:01:07 AM
i make money with Youtube + website banner ads + pop ads + short link + offer + android app  Grin
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
January 27, 2017, 08:25:09 AM
I earn in some faucet and tried some captcha work ,
and also I tried some investing in some sites and do gambling in some sites,
that's how I earn and lose all my money Tongue .
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 26, 2017, 03:22:36 PM
There are sites that pay money for something that I write reviews about products. Also, I get money from my reviews of each show. It's not a lot of money, but as a source of passive income is not bad
Activity: 70
January 26, 2017, 05:47:16 AM
no one is full to tell how can we make money online because is not right.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
January 25, 2017, 09:51:03 PM
Does anyone make money from mining webpages?

I see some that payback the original investment in 10 days, which seems reasonable.

Mining took half a year to return of investment. If there are sites that offer faster payback, there is usually a choice of referrals, and this obviously leads to ponzi, be careful with this site. will not be able to survive.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2017, 08:22:28 PM

I see some that payback the original investment in 10 days, which seems reasonable.

No, it does not seem reasonable, it seems like scam.
If you would have mining hardware would you sell it for someone else with price that has ROI in 10 days?
No you would not, you would just mine yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
January 25, 2017, 01:06:06 PM

Activity: 952
Merit: 250
January 24, 2017, 08:57:10 PM
Mate faucets are just waste of time like the ptc sites and typing captcha. If i were you find another way to earn money online like trading altcoins you will need investment but if you have a good strategies then it would be possible you can earn huge profit but it will depend upon you how much investment you will start.
jid
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 24, 2017, 08:48:08 PM
to earn money online, you just try active in BTC.  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
January 22, 2017, 08:16:22 AM
stock trading  Cool
Activity: 94
January 22, 2017, 05:58:29 AM
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
January 22, 2017, 05:02:07 AM
Gambling !!!  Smiley and yes as well a little altcoins trading
Pages:
Jump to: