Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you earn your bitcoins ? - page 2. (Read 2191 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 18, 2015, 11:17:39 AM
Mined some, then helped people sign up on exchanges whilst also making their first transaction and charged a small fee for my time.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481
March 18, 2015, 11:10:06 AM
It's nice to see how many ways there are.
And, usually, creativity always wins!

Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 18, 2015, 11:02:55 AM
Signature campaign, dice site investment and I buy it. I need to learn web design or something similar. You can make a nice amount providing services.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
March 18, 2015, 09:05:20 AM
Long time lurker here and i decided to make an account , i mostly sell digital goods and program in my free time , i've made a program to get btc from faucets on autopilot and that helps a lot too ! Cheesy

Thanks for this awesome community Smiley
I spend a certain % of my monthly income on it, so im buying monthly for a year now or so. I also make some with the sig campaing but since it's peanuts I dont even count it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
March 18, 2015, 08:26:46 AM
Tbh , i used to to make bitcoin via betting .. and lost all via betting.
so i kindly stop use it , now i hate gambling , Made from 20$ low bets , i made 1800$ and then lost them all in bets ..
But i maked the first money bitcoin via Selling games and stuff .
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
March 18, 2015, 08:23:59 AM
Long time lurker here and i decided to make an account , i mostly sell digital goods and program in my free time , i've made a program to get btc from faucets on autopilot and that helps a lot too ! Cheesy

Thanks for this awesome community Smiley
All i do is participate in signature campaign and buy some coins once a time i get bonuses from job or something along this.
legendary
Activity: 1008
March 18, 2015, 08:06:30 AM
my main earning source of bitcoin is invest in under developmemnt altcoin and wait for future news to rise the price after sell it on big exchanges like bittrex and poloniex and 2nd i use to gamble some part of it on dice sites, so happy earning for all. Grin
Q7
Activity: 448
March 18, 2015, 08:02:33 AM
A portion of my earning comes from advertising campaign from a few blogs that I own although indirectly the earnings are in fiat which I later use it to buy bitcoin. Currently in the process of negotiating with one of the customers whether the guy will directly pay me in bitcoin. The rest are mostly from signatures.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
March 18, 2015, 07:51:05 AM
I personally never gamble because it's high risk and also against my religion . I don't do trading aswell
So I only sell Digital goods (Steam games to be more specific) or I enroll in signature compaigns , works really well for me to be honest since I have a lot of free time those days without school .

~ Madness
Activity: 938
March 18, 2015, 07:23:02 AM
i earn bitcoin from trading altcoin
and from signature campaign too, just to make a back up if i loss trading altcoin
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
March 18, 2015, 07:17:52 AM
I have yet to earn my first BTC.
I proposed a few clients to pay me in BTC, but they refused so far. I've bought the few BTC I have.

Yes, there's there are sig campaigns, but that only brings small change. No BTC.
Activity: 6
March 18, 2015, 06:30:54 AM
I do the following to earn Bitcoin:

1) Signature Campaigns
2) Sell Mobile recharges for my friends locally for Bitcoin
3) Buy stuff on my credit card and sell them for Bitcoin (based on orders from my friends)
4) Invest in gambling sites (alt coins) and then sell my profits for Bitcoin
5) Gamble a bit and win some (also lose a bit sometimes)
6) Buy alt coins when they crash and sell for btc when they rise (risk involved). I end up holding for a long time though sometimes.
7) Do micro loans to friends and get paid back with interest
8 ) Buy some from the left over in my entertainment budget every month (Money that i can afford to lose)
9) Use BTC faucets and have recently started one of my own to help others

Smiley

Very interesting , i'm thinking about making my own faucet too , is there a guide , i know how to program in  C# , python and a little html Smiley

Thank you. Well... to be honest i know none of those languages except HTML Smiley.

I got this faucet setup for free and linked it to my faucetbox account. I deposit the funds in faucetbox and the API picks it up from there for the payouts. If you ever decide to get one, maybe we can share ad banners to promote our faucets lol!  Grin

It sounds quite interesting what's the total amount you've earned?

I have literally launched the faucet yesterday. So i am not really looking at any earnings right now. My priority is to drive traffic to begin with. I created the faucet with the intention of spreading bitcoin to the masses, not with a motive of profit in mind.. however if some profit comes my way, i am not too averse at collecting it.  Grin

That's very nice of you , i think i'll look into programming some game/gambling sort of site but i gotta do some more research into it , i can't seem to be able to find some good references
Activity: 462
I can draw your avatar!
March 18, 2015, 06:24:17 AM
Earned my first bitcoin through PTC and faucets,
then set up my own faucet which got me some referal income,
decided to join a sig campaign
last bitcoin I earned was with some drawings I did, that was the best bitcoin comming in ever Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1070
March 18, 2015, 06:22:25 AM
I think best way to earn btc sig. campaigns
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1005
March 18, 2015, 06:16:06 AM

1) Signature Campaigns
3) Buy stuff on my credit card and sell them for Bitcoin (based on orders from my friends)
6) Buy alt coins when they crash and sell for btc when they rise (risk involved). I end up holding for a long time though sometimes.
8 ) Buy some from the left over in my entertainment budget every month (Money that i can afford to lose)

Smiley

Very interesting , i'm thinking about making my own faucet too , is there a guide , i know how to program in  C# , python and a little html Smiley

Thank you. Well... to be honest i know none of those languages except HTML Smiley.

I got this faucet setup for free and linked it to my faucetbox account. I deposit the funds in faucetbox and the API picks it up from there for the payouts. If you ever decide to get one, maybe we can share ad banners to promote our faucets lol!  Grin

I have literally launched the faucet yesterday. So i am not really looking at any earnings right now. My priority is to drive traffic to begin with. I created the faucet with the intention of spreading bitcoin to the masses, not with a motive of profit in mind.. however if some profit comes my way, i am not too averse at collecting it.  Grin
March 18, 2015, 06:13:41 AM

1) Signature Campaigns

Smiley

legendary
March 18, 2015, 06:12:45 AM

1) Signature Campaigns

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
March 18, 2015, 06:09:13 AM
My ways of earning bitcoins:

1)signature camapagin(main)
2)gambling faucets

My ways of losing bitcoins:

1)gambling Tongue
March 18, 2015, 06:00:41 AM

1) Signature Campaigns

Smiley

legendary
March 18, 2015, 05:58:20 AM

1) Signature Campaigns

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: