Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you equate the value of women today? - page 4. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
September 12, 2017, 03:06:08 PM
How do you equate the value of women today?

Many women degrades womanity, how about you? how do you value a woman/yourself?

Nobody should take away someones opportunity to be whoever they want to be. You shouldn't stay in their way if it doesn't affect you. You don't choose how you were born.

This doesn't mean people are equal of course, no one is. Respect needs to be earned by everyone individually, since we are all different.

Only thing you should do differently when it comes to women is that you should be more careful with them, just in case, since vast majority of women aren't built neither physically nor mentally for violence as much as majority of men are. So be a gentleman, but don't tell them what they should do or be, that is every humans right to choose for themselves. But when it comes to relationships, it is up to you on what type of woman you want to be with, but there is no reason to not treat them equal as yourself if they deserve it like any other human being.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 12, 2017, 02:39:34 PM
every human must be treated with equality.. but i treat woman higher than myself they should be respected and treated awesome..
i value every girl like i value my mother.. i have a mother sisters wife and a daughter thats why i ive all respect to girls and never attemp to disrespect them and in terms of opportunity, JOB or politics! they must have the same  rights as men have .. EQUALITY will lead this world to a more peaceful and better earth
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)
September 12, 2017, 01:35:34 PM
How do you equate the value of women today?

Many women degrades womanity, how about you? how do you value a woman/yourself?
Women today don't value their physical body, showing them off for free on Facebook and Instagram.
Though some gives value but majority are not. It's disgusting! Awareness of their value must be spread in this generation.
Pages:
Jump to: