Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you fair in trading so far? have you been losing or winning money ? - page 2. (Read 576 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I'm down with my alts those I hold are still in red but its okay I'm always looking for long term and not really worried about any downfall as I understand that things will bounce back after several days or months I just keep doing my daily routine and check if there's some movement coming from those coins, we needed to remember that trading is not an easy access to become rich but a way to have a better financial stability in the long run.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
This month has been great for me and I am up a little over 100% on my investment  (invested less than 1000 Euro though, so nothing serious).
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
How do you fair in trading so far? have you been losing or winning money ?

I'm still up and on the plus side of my trading so far. Although I have limited time to do day trading as before, I calculate that if I continue to do so in last couple of months I could be up by a good 10% only. But I will take it any day. I totally stop trading altcoins as well but focus more on bitcoin. The Aug 1 split and the China's negative news are the things that I have missed because of my busy schedule. Just imagine during the Aug 1 split, the price fluctuates from $1900 to $2900 in 24 hours, so do the math for how much you can profit who have bought it at floor price and sold it at the peak.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Lost a lot recently.
I thought bitcoin will go up and will go way up high until 5000 dollars but I did it wrong.
Maybe I should be waiting for the price to calm down for 3-5 days until it goes high.
For now, I wont be moving my bitcoins until it goes to the price that I want.
What might be happening with bitcoin I still dont know.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Overall I'm up.  But I don't like to actively trade.  I pick alts with a potential future and then hodl.  Sell a little as they go up, to recoupe my investment.  Then I either hold the remaining free coins, or sell them.  But right now I'm stuck in about 4 coins just waiting.

But yes, to answer your question, even though I don't actively day trade, I am up significantly.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: