Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about market recovery - page 12. (Read 1994 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
January 13, 2023, 04:17:35 PM
~
Yeah, it is still too early to jump into conclusion right now. Bitcoin has been right around 19k+ as of writing this. It is still yet too small of a movement to conclude that bullish market has either started or is yet to start.

No worries about it if the money you invested is worth losing anyway and that's usually my go-to rule when it comes to buying more Bitcoin during these times of bearish. I stay away from altcoins as much as possible considering on how some devs back then decided to screw with me.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 702
January 13, 2023, 03:58:20 PM
Let’s not jump into conclusions that the market is recovering, I still think it has a lot of time to go before it can be said that the market is recovering, I noticed some coins like Solana has See good times recently but it’s still not a guarantee that the market has taken off.

I am not too worried about the market because I am holding mainly bitcoin and even if it’s just at $18,000 it has a better odds of rising than many altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
January 13, 2023, 03:21:16 PM
Just one last more,  how do you feels with the market? Do you feels you have been left out or possibly you wanna make a turn to buy now since it hasn't touched $20k yet?
Still quite happy to see the market go up a little even though many have said this is the start of recovery but still very far from a very deep decline even I have bought at several prices above $ 20k more it's just that I will continue to hold until the price really goes up high again .

Well I feel left behind I will continue to buy, before $20,000 or after that I think it's still a good opportunity because I don't want the opportunity to go to waste.
The increase is still in a positive trend.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
January 13, 2023, 02:31:38 PM
Feels too good to be true actually. It does look fake as it suddenly just jump this high while I expect to dip lower than $16k because, in the previous months, it goes that low, I was thinking it may retest that support line again before going up.

I'm almost sure that I'm not just the only one who looks at it that way but yep. If I chase the market and buy, I might get burned. The bears who tried 10x on the futures market probably got burned already.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
January 13, 2023, 02:31:13 PM
Something came into my mind and I decided to asked here to see the mind of everyone here towards the market.
Few days ago, there have been a sudden change about the entire crypto market which gradually drive bitcoin from $16k to $19k plus, could it be that the bull has started this early year without getting into the bitcoin halving or could it be there is a positive news concerning there entire cryptos?

Not a single asset goes up/down in a straigth line. Bitcoin pumped to 69k from 3k. Dumped from 69k to 16k. The 16k-20k recovery is nothing spectacullar that needs strong positive news to happend. Its just an everyday price action. It only looks like a big move because bitcoin was in ATL in terms of volatility last 2 months.

BTC is in bear market for 400 days. 600 days if we skip fake new ATH in Now 2021. Fear greed index show extreme fear for last whole year if we skip few days of fear and neutral. This bounce is nothing strange.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
January 13, 2023, 02:23:54 PM
Go search basic history price movement bitcoin.

Simple research "Bitcoin Halving" movement
- Bullish Momentum (15-20x) from the price low
- Bearish around -75% to -85% counted from the all-time high.

We don't know the bullish started or not, however the best price or condition to be buy is (At the time people/media or other tell to you bitcoin is death). That's the good time to be buy, and just waiting "HALVING:.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
January 13, 2023, 02:04:43 PM
I don't think it is time to expect bulls to be back into the market. Maybe there is another reason towards the sudden rise.  The bull circle is expected to take full effect after btc halving but that does not mean the market will remain stagnant.
I don't feel left out at all, even if you have not accumulate btc around 16k there is still time to do so since this current price will likely correct. There is enough time from now till btc halving to buy whatever you can afford.
Activity: 616
Merit: 713
Don't joke with my Daughter
January 13, 2023, 01:27:19 PM
Hello dearies!

Something came into my mind and I decided to asked here to see the mind of everyone here towards the market.
Few days ago, there have been a sudden change about the entire crypto market which gradually drive bitcoin from $16k to $19k plus, could it be that the bull has started this early year without getting into the bitcoin halving or could it be there is a positive news concerning there entire cryptos?
There are lot of post I have been reading all this while the majority of them were pointing out to be after bitcoin halving.

Just one last more,  how do you feels with the market? Do you feels you have been left out or possibly you wanna make a turn to buy now since it hasn't touched $20k yet?

Please don't find my post as annoying because I m also learning which I strongly believe I will know more better as time comes.

You can table out your opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: