Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about Ripple? - page 2. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 01, 2019, 02:19:43 PM
For me, a very promising project,especially since it is on the 3rd place in capitalization and does not sit still,constantly new partnerships plus it makes and implements its token system in the very essence of money,and this is the Banking sector,there has always been the most money
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
June 01, 2019, 02:15:34 PM
For Ripple from the past few weeks it has been less popular compared to other tokens like BNB, even in my opinion for June. there will still be a lot of news from BTC / ETH / BCV and BNB compared to ripple, If you wanna to entry Ripple, i think right now is still a good time.
Activity: 728
June 01, 2019, 01:53:22 PM
I think it's better to add some bitcoin and also ethereum. the rest I invest for ripple. I am happy to see Ripple growing rapidly to date. but I only invest a few ripples. I tend to ethereum and bitcoin because the profits are bigger.
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 01, 2019, 01:36:18 PM
I do still believe in ripple and I know it will continue to grow. I have invested more than 3000 ripples and I intend to add more because of its high potential.
Activity: 645
May 29, 2019, 06:00:15 AM
I see the prospect of XRP growth, for me the Ripple token is in the top-5 cryptocurrencies, which should now be in your cryptocurrency portfolio. If we can gain a foothold above $0.45, we will open the way to the goals of $0.5 - $0.6. Therefore, I advise you to buy at $0.41 and hold.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
May 29, 2019, 05:42:53 AM
Somehow but I still hold XRP and to divert funds only, although the same price as other ALT fluctuates but I still sometimes believe. There are lots of issues circulating but now is the time to add my basket yeah see a good trend on the XRP exchange.
Activity: 845
May 29, 2019, 05:42:23 AM
I have never doubted Ripple, I have invested more than 2000 Ripples and will continue to buy as long as I have money, prices that continue to rise prove that Ripple is a good and promising coin for the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
May 29, 2019, 05:35:03 AM
My advice to you is to invest in top currencies as they will always grow because they are driven by the market and I would advise you to buy ETH because the price for it is very small and it will increase in any case and of course you can buy a couple of altcoins they will grow too. And also you need to buy XRP as he has good growth prospects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
May 29, 2019, 05:31:26 AM
I am trying to accumulate more at the moment. XRP is the dominant coin in my portfolio. At some point (1 USD price could be a target) I will sell XRP to buy BTC.
Activity: 209
Merit: 6
May 29, 2019, 05:30:35 AM
Underrated? Worth buying right now? Or do you feel its better to purchase more BTC/ETH?
Just wanted to get some opinions from you guys
If the current bullrun continues.. ripple (xrp) has to potential to io 1 to 5 usd.. it has happened before.. so this shouldn't be new to most crypto investors
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 29, 2019, 05:27:28 AM
I think that in such a market it is best to buy Bitcoin now because we can see how fast it is growing. and when it grows altcoins stay at the same level or fall in value
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
May 29, 2019, 05:19:34 AM
The Ripple is the most widely adopted coin by the government and banks. This coin is a great competitor of several other cryptocurrency such as Ethereum. This coin also has the potential to be the best, many people say that this coin will beat Bitcoin in the future but I'm not sure of that.
ripple d in cryptocurrency has a good future, but to shift bitcoin is not easy. now ripple still has the potential to grow to a higher position and this will happen in the future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
May 29, 2019, 05:18:40 AM
i really believe that Ripple can skyrock but not in the near time (maybe in 2020)  Sad
i stucked some ripples for long-term invest in 2016 and sold half of them in 2017 (when ripple went crazy to 4$).

Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 29, 2019, 05:11:58 AM
Ripple is an ok coin good for short term profit anytime bitcoin is pumping or there's a bull run on the alt-market. Don't think I have ever hold XRP for more than three months.
XRP usually pumps in a short time and be on a dumped price for almost a year so better to play short. Top coins doesn’t guarantee top returns, its better to hold BTC and ETH than xrp, try to skip this coin because it can’t give you huge profit and the risk of this coin is high.
Activity: 700
May 29, 2019, 05:09:10 AM
Ripple, as always, is ambiguously evaluated on this forum due to the fact that it is a centralized coin created to serve the banking system. I am okay with the existence of such a coin, although I don’t invest in it. Simply, there are better coins for this, including ethereum and bitcoin. At the same time, I am watching the development of this coin, because it is not like other decentralized coins. This is a different path to the development of cryptocurrency.

Ripple coin have many partnertship with big company but its centralized coin. Compare with ethereum or bitcoin, XRP very different. I am not fan of XRP and i think its good coin but i am prefer choosing ethereum or bitcoin as my investment
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
May 29, 2019, 04:12:28 AM
Underrated? Worth buying right now? Or do you feel its better to purchase more BTC/ETH?
The price just met a correction you can wait a moment and still looking at that chart and the information. If the price back to up slowly then you must ready to buy but I only suggested that the information is really needed at this time to make sure its price will fall or up.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 29, 2019, 04:02:19 AM
This is not a cryptocurrency. It is only a centralized shit coin. It is controlled by bank and I consider this factor as highly risky which is why people should stay away from it.
Activity: 364
May 29, 2019, 04:00:58 AM
Ripple, as always, is ambiguously evaluated on this forum due to the fact that it is a centralized coin created to serve the banking system. I am okay with the existence of such a coin, although I don’t invest in it. Simply, there are better coins for this, including ethereum and bitcoin. At the same time, I am watching the development of this coin, because it is not like other decentralized coins. This is a different path to the development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
May 29, 2019, 12:56:20 AM
Its better if you can buy btc, eth and xrp because those are the top 3 coins and they can go higher this year. XRP has a great market and its being used by many companies, yes its centralized but that coin already have a good pumping history and it can happen again. I like to buy and sell XRP, and do hold on btc and eth this depends on your plan.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
May 29, 2019, 12:49:34 AM
if you want to invest then your only option is going to be bitcoin for the foreseeable future.

if you want to trade then XRP can be an option only during its pumps.
although XRP is a total shitcoin because it is centralized and bank owned with 100% premine but we can not deny the fact that this shitcoin gets big pumps from time to time. but also we can not deny the fact that it also gets huge dumps after the pump was done and they got their money out.
Pages:
Jump to: