Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel, Looking at the Bullrun market? - page 9. (Read 1104 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
That's very sad man, maybe another time make good use of the market situation especially investing your money in top crypto when prices are low like in 2019-2020. at that time the price of the top coins was cheap, maybe if you invested in the top coins in that year then now you can get a profit.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry
1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.
2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin
ETH too is on the bull run for now so if you are holding it then you should be a happy person. This is actually seems altcoin bull run look at BNB and its almost $100 now and lot other tokens and coins increased a lot in the 24 hour candle. Probably we won't stay at this level for too long so wait for your turn to accumulate some cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Are you sad to see the current market situation? YES to ME  Cry
1. Seeing insane eth gas costs, Unable to trade small amounts of tokens due to expensive shipping costs.

2. Seeing the increase in the price of BTC reaching the new ATH, I can't do much because I don't have any BTC investments or other coin investments whose prices have gone up.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin

It is was it is with ETH gas in regards to transferring fee and exchanges have always had a limit to which you can trade, so all this are not new really.

Seriously I don't get you, if you have been in the crypto market for some time you should have to understand that this particular price movement "BULLRUN" is what everyone has been waiting for so that we can cash in some gains, hence long time HODLing and if you have not been buying before now, it's your loss, am just been real.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin

I believe you would have to wait for some time for that to happen and I don't think that is going to be any time soon  Grin

Activity: 1344
Merit: 540
Bad if you are a ETH holder or have tokens that you can't move out because of the high gas fees. You can't also swap because of the same reason.

Oh my GOD .. my life is very sad. I hope BTC and ETH prices drop dramatically, amen  Grin
Good seeing our portfolio growing, Less than a year ago, bitcoin was still below the 5 digits, and it even went as low as $3k, and seeing the price going to $50k, feels good if you have been slowly accumulating in the last year or so.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 675

Pages:
Jump to: