Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel now? - page 36. (Read 17790 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 05:11:41 AM
You represent the voice of the common investor.  As a contrarian investor, I am buying during opportunities like these.
I agree, it looks like this is a good time to buy. We just need patience, the market will recover.
Activity: 16
August 14, 2018, 05:08:05 AM
I feel very bad now, the encryption market has fallen sharply, I am suffering, I am considering selling my encryption.
Activity: 31
August 14, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
I think that best thing for me now is to get out crypto world for at least few months. I'm afraid that i would have weak hands sell all and lose big time! That happened to me once before BTC -BCH fork, I sold btc at 1800$ and all alts in usdt and couldnt belive what happened with the price few months later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 04:59:31 AM
My feeling right now is calm and not thinking about how to get money instantly, everyone needs a process, guys.
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
August 14, 2018, 04:45:53 AM
If you ask about what I feel now, of course, it hurts. It may be such a weird word to say, but the fact says so. The market is like collapsing. The Bitcoin is still undervalued, evermore the other altcoin prices. That is an era where we must be better for holding our coins then selling them.
Activity: 604
August 14, 2018, 04:42:31 AM
Personally, I feel relaxed though it might be frustrating sometimes but with the time I have spent in the community, I have better understanding of it and I am sure it will rise again when the market correction takes place. If there is also high demand, the price of crypto will also rise that it why it is advisable to hold patiently till when the market recover from the fall.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:41:39 AM
I feel bad like everyone that invest to this market. I don't know how can we find a gateaway from these stiuations. I hope market will come to good positon. If ıt doesn't come , we will contiune being sad.
Activity: 27
August 14, 2018, 04:38:40 AM
Bought an ETH an hour ago. Already lost $50

I bought more Wednesday when it hit new lows for 2018 - I guess I should have waited

Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:36:33 AM
Bought an ETH an hour ago. Already lost $50

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
August 14, 2018, 04:34:04 AM
right, as an investor or anything in the crypto can only feel the situation continues to be difficult for now, whatever the problem is, it only makes more and more people speak in a bad direction, causing more noise. I am also the only owner of a new coin and investors of several coins including eth, litecoin and ripple all must still hold me or even suffer losses even though it will take a long time to return it.
Activity: 560
August 14, 2018, 04:33:18 AM
Feeling pain about the current situation, the market is so weak, I nearly lost 90% of the money.

But it is also a great chance to buy great crypto in low price, as ethereum, tezos, omisego and so on are all in low price, and I think they will recover in some days.
Activity: 120
August 14, 2018, 04:29:22 AM
I feel very good now, because I saw that Ethereum has fallen to $270. This market has entered a tense rhythm. I believe this is a prelude to the market coming out again. I will continue to hold my cryptocurrency. .
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 04:26:58 AM
The downside is that investors like me are having a hard time holding on to it, so I have to find another way to redirect investment.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
August 14, 2018, 04:26:28 AM
What I'm feeling right now? Honestly, so so bad when I see the red colors and percentage in the coin market cap. Ethereum itself, as the best altcoin in my opinion, now it only can hit $269.87. It decreases around -15.89%. Today market really makes many of us feel so worried. I have been so patient but the market doesn't go better. What should I do? Should I forget for a moment the market and keep continuing for bounty only this time?
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
August 14, 2018, 04:21:19 AM
I just feel so sad when my asset keeps falling down until this time. there's so may FUD coming that makes the market crashes especially for my coins. I don't know how long it will end, I hope at the end of 2018 market will bullish again and then I can get my money back...  Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:20:20 AM
I feel just bad. I lost a lot of money and stil wait and believe to see good days but I don't know how much ıt is true. Everyone, everycountry know that this technology will come good position with this market. Why they still deny ?
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 04:07:49 AM
The marketplace is greater than awful now, and i ought to admit it, even numerous icos are being a failure these days and that isn't always excellent for the complete cryptosphere, but what else are we able to do against it? not anything.
Activity: 128
August 14, 2018, 04:05:14 AM
I feel good now, because I no longer need to consider whether I want to sell my cryptocurrency. I have lost about 90% of the money here. The more the market is falling, the more I am happy, because I mean until that means The market will pick up soon.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 14, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
I really scared,  iam loss to much money. I dont know how to recover this my losses.  There are any possibility the market  will be back to normal and the price of crypto going up again?  There no bad news but why the market keep down and down.  
Activity: 2
August 14, 2018, 03:36:19 AM
I feel terrible. Now the price of Ethereum has fallen even deeper. I am very sad to see such a market. I am worried that its price will become worse. I really don’t know when it will end.
Pages:
Jump to: