Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you find HELBIZ coin? - page 2. (Read 176 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 14, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
Well i have read about it and it is really very undervalued, the ico price was around 10-15 cents but sadly for the investors it is around 2 cents at the moment, they have good developments and partnerships coming up in couple of months, so if the product quality will be good the price can really shoot up, i expect the price to grow to 20-25 cents by the end of this year.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 14, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
I am planning to buy helbiz coin since it is a utility coin, is there is a chance to have a good value in the future? How about the time frame of having a good value?
I think the current dip is good time for this coin because this week continuously it is pump in the market so peoples are continuously investing this coin surely it will be the best platform in future. If you believe this coin don't wait ask the suggestion because trusted coin only successful in future if you trust this platform buy know.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
June 14, 2018, 05:04:48 AM
I am planning to buy helbiz coin since it is a utility coin, is there is a chance to have a good value in the future? How about the time frame of having a good value?
Pages:
Jump to: