Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you get better people in your life? - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Though there is a saying that "no mark on the face that shows the inner construction of the heart", yet the better people are noticeable by there decent appearance and attitude and as such are attracted through conversation, approach, greeting, jokes, services, and sometimes we meet coincidentally. 
Activity: 182
i always checked on their attitude
Activity: 23
Identify the type of people you wanna be with. Find a way to get in their circle.
Activity: 42
Open thinking is the first step to finding friends. Let people come to us or reach out to those we can fit and think with us. Watch them closely, identify themselves. The direct call to pre-assumption is negative and concludes without foundation.
Activity: 28
maybe peruse our good we may be friends and not just to be friends with the people you come into our lives would be with us forever we ever think marriage is not a game not yet going to just let us wait to be recognized Let their real color couple friends.
Activity: 55
Wherever I may be, I try to make friends, I don't try to be hostile to people. I consider anyone I see as someone that can benefit my life in one way or the other even if they have bad character. Someone that shows you bad side today may still have a lot of good sides you have never discovered. Don't ever look down on anyone.
As a result of these, better people will not be far from you.
Activity: 14
I think this theory is not right in some ways
People and friendship should be firm (probably not that word but the meaning is near). And it doesn't matter if they loosers or winners. Also all we have balck and white lines in the life. But i think we must choose people from how long they are with us and how they behave with us
As for topic - I think in some educational or self-motivation communities. I've found there such people that are such activists as me (btw my best friends and my gf are not sooooooo succesesful as I and this doesn't influence on our friendship)
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think that the best people gives us the fate. Fate bring us and people together for experience, others make our lives better.
Activity: 238
By attracting the better people through your attitude. Generally, check on your language, appearance and mind set. Act as if you belong with them, till it comes easy.
Activity: 34
I check on their attitudes..Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 9
"Don't look back but never forget"
People always say "you are the company that you keep," "You are the 5 people you associate with most" and yada yada yada..
So we all know, we need good people in our life. I get that and agree 100%..
Problem is that I don't have a lot of prospects right now (Im kinda over the whole "hanging out with a bunch of losers because you know them from high school" thing) and I've been totally out of the bro acquisition game for like a decade...

How do you bros go about getting some new dudes to kick it with that will help you move forward in life?
Pages:
Jump to: