Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you guys keep track of all your cryptocurrency investments? - page 3. (Read 2664 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 101
I use blockfolio app. I just put search there the crypto that i have and put the number of my holdings then i can monitor its price anytime i want. I can see how my holdings increases and decreases with the use of that app.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I've been investing in cryptocurrency since the end of may and I find it hard to keep track of all the cryptocurrency I'm investing in. Right now, I'm using blockofolio, an application for on your smartphone, but I'm looking for a computer programme in which I can also see how much net earnings I make, which is something I can't see in blockofolio. I don't really know how to make this in excel myself, so what do you guys use to keep track of it all?

You can easily make a new Google Spreadsheet and keep track of everything on there. It is pretty much a free version of Excel spreadsheet, it is online and can be accessed from any device. It is linked to your gmail account.

Just put how much you buy it for, where from, the quantity and the date and what crypto it was and the fee.

Once you make some calcultions and drag it down you can go on forever with it and add to it as you go.

I need to check this up .Thanks !
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I've been investing in cryptocurrency since the end of may and I find it hard to keep track of all the cryptocurrency I'm investing in. Right now, I'm using blockofolio, an application for on your smartphone, but I'm looking for a computer programme in which I can also see how much net earnings I make, which is something I can't see in blockofolio. I don't really know how to make this in excel myself, so what do you guys use to keep track of it all?

You can easily make a new Google Spreadsheet and keep track of everything on there. It is pretty much a free version of Excel spreadsheet, it is online and can be accessed from any device. It is linked to your gmail account.

Just put how much you buy it for, where from, the quantity and the date and what crypto it was and the fee.

Once you make some calcultions and drag it down you can go on forever with it and add to it as you go.
Activity: 113
Merit: 12
I'm lazy and just watching the charts inside blockfolio. Its easy to add new transation, fine for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Use excel dude, it may seem hard at first but the time you invest in it is well worth your time, you can keep track of anything that requires basic math and that needs to be done fast, that is the way you can keep track of your investment in the easiest way since you can make any calculation that you can imagine there instead of being limited by an app.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
I've been investing in cryptocurrency since the end of may and I find it hard to keep track of all the cryptocurrency I'm investing in.
I know your pain, i have no idea what i have left in old wallets and where are they...
I lost track long ago, one day i will search to find them all like pokemon's Wink
For starters use a desktop pc and not a smart phone to help organise your stuff easily and if it helps you can tabulate everything to serve as a reminder using word or excel
Activity: 19
Myself, I have great experience with plain excel worksheet. Easy to set up, with plenty of templates at users disposal. Easy to update and check for anything missing. Does the math for you.

Mortrages, family budget planner, personal monthly budget planner, income statement, bitcoins...

Look for yourself  Smiley

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-helpful-spreadsheet-templates-help-manage-finances/

We are both old school mate. LOL. I also find Excel spreadsheet very simple and easy to used specially in tracking my investment portfolio. You just have to understand some basic and of course the formula. I'm pretty sure some members will bash us saying that Excel is not safe etc. etc. ( I was bashed once for using Excel to put my passwords and seeds and private keys saying its not good. But to each its own). I also used Excel to track my offline business profits and other info as well.
  • Not using crop circles to organize your crypto
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
I've been investing in cryptocurrency since the end of may and I find it hard to keep track of all the cryptocurrency I'm investing in.
I know your pain, i have no idea what i have left in old wallets and where are they...
I lost track long ago, one day i will search to find them all like pokemon's Wink
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
Yeah, spreadsheets work best. The allow you to maintain full control of your numbers...keeps it all in the spirit of Bitcoin, no?

I've been buys, gain/loss value, gain/loss %, average cost, current value and this works across all crypto currencies. I also include a single cell for the Bitcoin price, I can update that and see my numbers update dynamically. It's fairly useful as Bitcoin's price to fiat can change so much from hour to hour and day to day.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Myself, I have great experience with plain excel worksheet. Easy to set up, with plenty of templates at users disposal. Easy to update and check for anything missing. Does the math for you.

Mortrages, family budget planner, personal monthly budget planner, income statement, bitcoins...

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/10-helpful-spreadsheet-templates-help-manage-finances/

We are both old school mate. LOL. I also find Excel spreadsheet very simple and easy to used specially in tracking my investment portfolio. You just have to understand some basic and of course the formula. I'm pretty sure some members will bash us saying that Excel is not safe etc. etc. ( I was bashed once for using Excel to put my passwords and seeds and private keys saying its not good. But to each its own). I also used Excel to track my offline business profits and other info as well.
Activity: 12

Activity: 101
Pages:
Jump to: