Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you loss you Bitcoin while investing altcoin? - page 2. (Read 235 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
same like stock
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
There is a simple solution.

1) Stop buying shitcoins.
2) Hold your bitcoins.

If you keep on losing money it's clear you're naive and buy all that hyped stuff right after the pumps and end up with dumped coins.
Trading is not for you so stick with the safe way of hodling BTC

Pretty simple answer. And, I agree. I think you need to check on carefully with your investments. You should study your investments and trades very well before you go on them. Everything that is priced low should be bought, and not because it gained good value, it's also good to invest in. You should also check the trends and changes that made it so. By following it, then you can be sure to choose the better investments to make. In the cryptocurrency market, everything can change in a glance, and it would be better to study your every move than just being trigger happy with it.
copper member
Activity: 854
Merit: 110
Give Hope For Everyone!
How do you loss you Bitcoin while investing altcoin?
I want to get more bitcoin, so i use some of my bitcoin buy altcoin. but i always make wrong decison.
I hope you guys can give me some pieces of advise.

Don't decide with your emotions. Sometimes you get so excited / worried when the coin you invested in is moving. Better stay calm and read what are the updates regarding your coin so you can analyze where will it go. And don't put all your bitcoin into altcoins Because bitcoin is always the best.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I want to get more bitcoin, so i use some of my bitcoin buy altcoin. but i always make wrong decison.
Then don't do wrong decisions.
Wrong decision can only mean that you are panic seller and you sell every time you see price goes down, so learn to control emotions and don't be panic seller, when you buy altcoin you should expect price to go down and up, just don't sell it when you see it goes down, it will recover.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
When investing in an altcoin ALWAYS check first all the information you can find about the project: team, roadmap, whitepaper, forums etc.

After that, check the graphs regarding the token price for the last 1-3-6 months. Did the token already have a recent pump and dump? If yes, then most probably you won't beneficiate very soon of another important pump, only if the project is really exceptional.

Also, when a project is near to be listed on a new important Exchange and/or a new milestone is getting close, the price usually increases.

Good luck!
Activity: 151
Merit: 15
if in my opinion you have to do statistical calculations and see the altcoin fructation and how much potential will be developed and what percentage of shares that you will get
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
When you invest avoid going flat out on an altcoin you have not done your research on as there is no guarantee that some of these coins will have a return(ROI)
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
any investment has risks that can lead to money loss. when you are investing in something that is easily manipulated and has no real future apart from being used in speculation alone, you are taking even bigger risks and have a high chance of losing money when it all comes down on your head.

if you can't accept or figure out these risks you shouldn't be investing in the altcoins at all. but if you know the risks and know how altcoin pump and dumps work you can manage them better.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Now invest in altcoins the right time. Promising coins NO, Cardano and Ripple
Activity: 602
Merit: 252

When Bitcoin is on a bullish run, almost all altcoins take a hit no matter how big or small. That is how the altcoin market has been trending for many years now and looks to continue in a similar manner.

The best thing you can do here is instead of investing into altcoins, just hold onto your Bitcoin. If you're stern on wanting to buy into altcoins, consider investing in any of the top 30 altcoins on HERE that are having a decent run over the last few months but NEVER invest into ICOs.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100

One thing I am thinking that one would loss his bitcoins is through the higher fees. There were even times that the fee is higher than the transferred amount which I really find absurd. Hope they can do something about those higher fees so that everyone are happy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If you invest in altcoin during this time, the increase in bitcoin exceeds altcoin, then you invest in altcoin less than the investment in BTC, so this investment is a failure.
Activity: 412
Que sera sera
i think thats the same with any investment...
Activity: 210
Best thing is to hold some bitcoins and part of the bitcoin you can invest on alternative coins . do not invest all the bitcoin amount on alt coin.First choose the best Alt coins by studying there previous pattern. It depends some altcoins may perform good and some may not because now a days there are lot of altcoins , need to choose the best one and you can hold it or if you are expert you can do the trading as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
What strategy you do when trading? You will surely lose if you trade or invested on a coin that has already pumped, you should know the basic strategies on trading like buy on dips and sell on peaks if you want to gain more Bitcoin by trading it to altcoins. Also look/search for altcoins that has good potential and avoid those useless coin. But if you still struggle to earn in trading cryptocurrencies using different kinds of strategies, then why not just buy more Bitcoin when the price is low and hold it until it reach a certain amount or your target profit.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
There is a simple solution.

1) Stop buying shitcoins.
2) Hold your bitcoins.

If you keep on losing money it's clear you're naive and buy all that hyped stuff right after the pumps and end up with dumped coins.
Trading is not for you so stick with the safe way of hodling BTC
Activity: 107
Merit: 4
Holding 19647 CS
Pages:
Jump to: