Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you make crypto investment decisions - page 3. (Read 340 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
When I do see them on some ads and this forum signature promotions, I am only eying for them and wait when they bump on coin exchanges and coinmarketcap.com because I don't usually trust ICOs except they bump on coin exchanges and coinmarketcap.com .
and of course, my intuition. If I really do like the coin, I invest them 50% of research and 50% from my intuition.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It really varies on the situation. For example I did anticipate a dip in the market when bitcoin reached 20k and even my grandmother wanted to invest into crypto, so that is when I sold bitcoin. Along with fundamentals and TA one needs to keep an eye on the general opinion of the cummunity as whole to know when to sell and when to buy. I have be observing that almost everyone has been saying to buy the dip when bitcoin went to 7k recently, however I do not think that we have witnessed the real bear yet, which can make bitcoin to dip to under 3k, this is just my opinion.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I learned about technical analysis and fundamental analysis, but i more focus to learn technical analysis because this is more helpfull. Now i trade on crypto that paired with USDT or fiat so when any bad news come, i can sell ASAP all my digital asset to the that fiat. Because i was trade on pair altcoin with BTC but more difficult  how to manage the digital asset from high fluctuacion.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Here's the example of how I invest/trade: I've done a lot of research on 2 coins: ETH and NEU (Neufund). Both have solid use. My team uses Ethereum for software development so I follow closely it's network usage, and I know pretty well how many companies use it for various purposes. Neufund is the first Equity Token platform, it's economics are clear to grow and generate income, I follow it's channels closely and know what's happening. Besides these I also own Bitcoin for diversification and cashing out. Besides these that I know well and follow closely I do not buy any other coins, I only earn tokens of my clients through work. When any of my holdings get to gains of over 50% I start selling them slowly, to USDT or to other tokens if they did not grow as fast. For example I sold ETH for BTC when it reached 0.1. Then if the coins drop over 60% of the peak, I start buying them. I never sell on the downturn or buy after token is over 80% of it's historical high.

This indeed is a good strategy. My strategy are similar while buying with fiat.
I select a number of coins which I believe do have a future. I buy when they are going low or high and are below 50% of their peak value, I keep on buying the coin if it keeps decreasing in a decreasing amount while stops buying when it keeps increasing and I set 50% of the coins on sell order above x2 of my buying price hence bringing back my investment in any time in future.
Activity: 109
Here's the example of how I invest/trade: I've done a lot of research on 2 coins: ETH and NEU (Neufund). Both have solid use. My team uses Ethereum for software development so I follow closely it's network usage, and I know pretty well how many companies use it for various purposes. Neufund is the first Equity Token platform, it's economics are clear to grow and generate income, I follow it's channels closely and know what's happening. Besides these I also own Bitcoin for diversification and cashing out. Besides these that I know well and follow closely I do not buy any other coins, I only earn tokens of my clients through work. When any of my holdings get to gains of over 50% I start selling them slowly, to USDT or to other tokens if they did not grow as fast. For example I sold ETH for BTC when it reached 0.1. Then if the coins drop over 60% of the peak, I start buying them. I never sell on the downturn or buy after token is over 80% of it's historical high.
Activity: 109
I'm looking to understand how people decide how to trade? Do you do any analysis, and what exactly? How ofter do you trade and why?
Pages:
Jump to: