Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you make money each day! - page 4. (Read 3024 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
May 28, 2014, 07:31:02 AM
Learning PHP and Java get full time income from my PC..! Smiley
Yes i also will learn them!
Can you recommend some places or websites where i can learn them?

You can try here http://www.codecademy.com/ and http://www.w3schools.com/, I've started on ode academy and didn't check out the second one but the first one is very good. Really good lessions and the learning strategy is good, it explains you very well. Good luck! Cheesy
w3school is good only if you are beginner its good to build a solid foundation ..! but if you really want to enhance your skills and  level up your skills you must look beyond w3s codecademy is a good option to evolve and execute your skills ..! I have a collection of around 400 video tutorials of
PHP , Java , SQL , HTML/CSS Smiley and it has most of the topics covered..!
Activity: 164
May 28, 2014, 06:44:57 AM
Mining and trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
May 28, 2014, 05:27:18 AM
IT, man. Lots of free time if you're doing your job right, you never get a call and people don't know you exist. Lots of time for "projects". People never call you up to say, "Hey, just wanted to say things are fantastic over here with the network!" Every time the phone rings, someone has an issue. And for a few months  signature campaign .
Activity: 179
May 28, 2014, 05:07:15 AM
Hmm i just trade some alts, and do this sig campaign. It's not much but i think its worth it.

http://www.w3schools.com/

You can learn a lot better/faster by going to college as well. You'll also work on real-world projects there and you can get much better jobs as a result. The degree itself is worth quite a bit, but the connections you'll make are very valuable.

Don't really agree on going to college as most colleges these days are day care center.

But learning on real world project is very effective.

People will notice if you are good and can deliver.

Activity: 782
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2014, 05:04:38 AM

You can try here http://www.codecademy.com/ and http://www.w3schools.com/, I've started on ode academy and didn't check out the second one but the first one is very good. Really good lessions and the learning strategy is good, it explains you very well. Good luck! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
May 28, 2014, 03:49:03 AM
Hmm i just trade some alts, and do this sig campaign. It's not much but i think its worth it.

You can learn a lot better/faster by going to college as well. You'll also work on real-world projects there and you can get much better jobs as a result. The degree itself is worth quite a bit, but the connections you'll make are very valuable.
staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
May 28, 2014, 03:45:15 AM
Hmm i just trade some alts, and do this sig campaign. It's not much but i think its worth it. And i also interested to mining, but i found it a bit expensive.

legendary
Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012
howdy
May 27, 2014, 11:48:01 PM
I mine, trade and work 3 jobs.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 165
May 27, 2014, 11:17:56 PM
Speculating.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
May 27, 2014, 11:05:25 PM
having a full time job.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 27, 2014, 04:06:49 PM
true, i do have a full-time job. but if i depended on that alone, i would be paycheck to paycheck - which is depressing considering i have a respectable white collar job, a college degree and years of professional experience. so it goes.

i used to grind online poker a lot, but after Black Friday, that died down. eventually in early 2013 i found bitcoin, and have been trading bitcoin and altcoins for the past year or so.

i do a bit of signature advertisement -- doesnt pay much, but it adds up.  Smiley
Activity: 126
May 27, 2014, 03:39:50 PM
I make websites and earn via adsense Smiley
I also tried it but it's not my world!
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
May 27, 2014, 03:38:24 PM
I make websites and earn via adsense Smiley
May 27, 2014, 03:37:39 PM
May 27, 2014, 03:35:43 PM
Forget about earning money on pay to do or any kind of gambling. The first is a waste of time (and a rip-off) and the second will make you lose all your money. They are just there to use you to make money or get your money.

Learn how to write propor english and you can make money writing. Or lern programming, network security, etc.

Or learn how to do arbitrage.
Day trading is too risky.
Yes you are right!
I'm planning to learn programming and graphic designing...
Activity: 140
May 27, 2014, 02:57:29 PM
Activity: 481
Merit: 268
May 27, 2014, 02:47:33 PM
Forget about earning money on pay to do or any kind of gambling. The first is a waste of time (and a rip-off) and the second will make you lose all your money. They are just there to use you to make money or get your money.

Learn how to write propor english and you can make money writing. Or lern programming, network security, etc.

Or learn how to do arbitrage.
Day trading is too risky.
May 27, 2014, 02:36:37 PM
I go to work.

Best answer! You can't live off spare change made on the internet,not unless you have a specialized skill.
Yes it's so true but i'm here because i want to learn these skills... Grin
you will learn here reading and writing skill but you need to search inside you what talent you have what work is only for you where you give your 100%
Yes i'm finding this!
I have tried a lot of things like poker,sport betting,cpa,ptc and so one but none of is the best for me... Cheesy
Activity: 233
May 27, 2014, 02:29:01 PM
I go to work.

Best answer! You can't live off spare change made on the internet,not unless you have a specialized skill.
you will learn here reading and writing skill but you need to search inside you what talent you have what work is only for you where you give your 100%
May 27, 2014, 02:26:34 PM
I go to work.

Pages:
Jump to: