Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage ur emotions? - page 23. (Read 55924 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 26, 2017, 03:06:27 PM
From what I can tell, panic you can feel while trading is caused by lack of faith created by disturbing news. But you need to remember fear is always bigger that it seems.
Don't let your imagination run wild - it will only cause you to think of the worst possible outcomes, while in reality we went through many rough times with BTC to know that it will always recover.

I recommend reading this short article - The Psychology of Trading Panic: http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-psychology-of-trading-panic.html

I think we do not have to overthink . Just relax and think wisely. Be familiar with the rise and down of values. Its very important also to trust your self. Whatever decision you made, bear in mind that many consequencies would happen. Also, accept your mistakes and move on.
Exactly, imanagine the result of any decision in future, you can manage your emotion easily because you do not have any problem in trading. Honestly, manage your emotion not only help you have profits from trading. In other field even your life, it can helps you become a perfect person Cool.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
November 25, 2017, 10:37:58 PM
Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
When we engage in trading knowing how to manage our emotions expecting and accepting for loosing money or dont panic if there is a mistakes in our decisions.Dealing with our emotions to not be depressed in every loose.Try to be relax and stay calm in every situation.Trading is like gambling we did not know what happen in every play we do.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 06:32:08 AM
thats the hardest part.
still no solution     Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 06:08:52 AM
For me is should be try to be happy and to do rejoice no matter what i will do and we should not overthink, just come your self and just go with the flow and do what you want to do.
Activity: 88
Merit: 11
ARCBLOCK - Born for Blockchain 3.0
November 25, 2017, 05:46:05 AM
You need to start small and risk only those that are really ready to lose. Psychological is very hard to lose the first time 1000$. Especially if that's all there is. Will take a long time to emotionally recover. To keep in ALL in need to have steel balls and a strong heart. Also helps me run. When run all at once emotional problems away from you.
Activity: 207
November 24, 2017, 11:02:04 PM
Greetings!

While trading sometimes I drop back from my original plan. Such emotional decisions often bring loss cuz I tend to change orders on panic or when I mistakenly expect more potential income. How do you deal with that if you feel the same way?
You should be happy and try do rejoice no matter what you will do just happy. Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 03:34:08 PM
From what I can tell, panic you can feel while trading is caused by lack of faith created by disturbing news. But you need to remember fear is always bigger that it seems.
Don't let your imagination run wild - it will only cause you to think of the worst possible outcomes, while in reality we went through many rough times with BTC to know that it will always recover.

I recommend reading this short article - The Psychology of Trading Panic: http://traderfeed.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-psychology-of-trading-panic.html

I think we do not have to overthink . Just relax and think wisely. Be familiar with the rise and down of values. Its very important also to trust your self. Whatever decision you made, bear in mind that many consequencies would happen. Also, accept your mistakes and move on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 04:28:19 AM
In my opinion to manage emotions is dont over trade and do swing trading with good trading plan. From my experience, I also did the same, drop back from original plan then finally get loss. Now I try to manage my emotion by do swing trading, and more focus to analysis the crypto market in fundamental than in technical. Buy now and put take profit and just check it again in 2 days or maksimum a week, so the emotions will not show up.
Activity: 210
November 24, 2017, 02:39:43 AM
Greetings!

I will invest my time to analyze market rumors, before making any trade transactions. Knowing the clarity of market direction will make me more confident and calm. Try to build a winning psychology and Do not be over confidence!
Activity: 238
November 20, 2017, 11:28:58 PM
Whenever I feel depressed or disappointed on the current state of my coins is I shift my attention to things that are very entertaining. I watch movies and netflix shows or playing video games that really makes me forgot how bad is my portfolio right now.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 20, 2017, 11:26:32 PM
I usually try to stay away from trading for at least a week. that loss always makes me anxious to make up for it and thus more mistakes.
take a walk, go look at the beauty of nature by hiking and strolling around the town. It should make you able to restart fresh again.
That's a good strategy because it will give you a good time to analyze what have you don wrong.
It's a real journey and we aim to be profitable in the long run that is why we need to be serious with what we are doing, every penny matters because your record shows if you have achieve consistency or not yet, do evaluate everything and improve what is needed to.
Maybe I will not do it too often because I am quite worried when I do the Holiday for too long then I can lose concentration. although I am on vacation, but I will continue to monitor the coins I have. Trading is the thing that requires our alertness to take every decision, so every time we have to be ready to take action because monitoring the price and the movement of rising and falling prices become things that will affect our future. Our mistakes and delays gaining momentum will eliminate all the dreams we want to achieve.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
November 20, 2017, 10:55:36 PM
I usually try to stay away from trading for at least a week. that loss always makes me anxious to make up for it and thus more mistakes.
take a walk, go look at the beauty of nature by hiking and strolling around the town. It should make you able to restart fresh again.
That's a good strategy because it will give you a good time to analyze what have you don wrong.
It's a real journey and we aim to be profitable in the long run that is why we need to be serious with what we are doing, every penny matters because your record shows if you have achieve consistency or not yet, do evaluate everything and improve what is needed to.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2017, 09:51:55 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
November 20, 2017, 07:53:17 PM
Knowing your emotional triggers can help you avoid the problems in the first place. Being able to alter your thoughts and reactions will build your confidence in your own ability to cope. With practice, you’ll be able to turn negatives into positives, and, each time, gain emotional fulfillment.

What helps bigtime is to have other things in mind and not to be extremely focused on trading. Being too engaged in one thing makes you vulnerable to all different types of emotions.

It is really hard to control our emotions because it is really innate to us as human beings. However, the more we practice to control it, the more we are going to manage it when in terms of dealing with our gambling or trading.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 20, 2017, 09:49:49 AM
Knowing your emotional triggers can help you avoid the problems in the first place. Being able to alter your thoughts and reactions will build your confidence in your own ability to cope. With practice, you’ll be able to turn negatives into positives, and, each time, gain emotional fulfillment.

What helps bigtime is to have other things in mind and not to be extremely focused on trading. Being too engaged in one thing makes you vulnerable to all different types of emotions.
Activity: 28
November 19, 2017, 04:29:47 AM
Activity: 242
November 19, 2017, 04:17:38 AM
For me whenever i stare to charts i see emotions Market of emotions greed and fear Prices is rocking sellers close position with fear, buyers looking for next resistance level to take profit.Without emotions markets cant be so volatile,humans make price to move up and down.If you cant control your emotions the only thing you need to  turn off pc and go away.Dont come back until you reset your feelings,start  to trade with fresh mind.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
November 19, 2017, 01:27:24 AM
Our emotions sometimes our great enemy, we tend to make wrong decisions when we're in panic. If we feel being in a urgent situation, take a break relaxed your mind.  And if you think you already control your emotion that's the time you will focus your mind to the situation where you're in. Such as in trading you need to be patience and wise in making decision, if you don't want to lose. Cause sometimes being confident doesn't always means success.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
November 18, 2017, 09:28:01 PM
I think emotions come into act when you invest the money you need for your daily life.           
It makes us panicked in certain situation.
So invest the money you don't need.
Trading It is the game of impatient and patience.
And don't look always to your coins.
It's about lucks too mate, i saw some guys who is really fucking lucky. He's success in every projects he joined. I followed him sometimes but then he hides it from me. Really a bastard!
You cannot  just follow all the time, you have to make your own decision and should be based on your own analysis. If you develop yourself to be consistent in trading and investing you will have the confidence in every project you join and you will only trust yourself for your own success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
November 18, 2017, 07:30:29 PM
Greetings!

We should contol our emotions otherwise they will control us, when you are in panic or in hurry then you take a small break and patient to re-analyze what you are going to do and if it worth, maybe ask someone else what he/they think about your next move.
great explanation mate,if we think were lossing our emotion we should have back up plan in which resting.taking some break outside drink some cold beverages and analyze whats happening ,that way you can manage your emotion and minimize your lossing..after a break maybe you can think of stopping or be back tomorrow for another game
People even having good planning and strategies about trading and investment, but still they find it difficult to have control over their emotions. In fact it is in human nature that they cannot do control over their emotions but still good experience can help you a little in controlling your emotions.

How many times do you want to repeat "controlling your emotions"? Do you think it will make it any less clear that you are just writing nonsense to boost your post count? This is ridiculous. More than half of the posts on this forum make literally zero sense whatsoever and moderators do nothing to stop it.
Pages:
Jump to: