Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Manage your Budget? - page 3. (Read 368 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 28, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
My question to you is this: How do you manage your budget in order to save for the rainy days?
Listing your expenses will help to budget your money for the upcoming days.

You have to be patient of writing down and cutting down your expenses. Don't buy the things that you want and buy only the things that you need.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 28, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
Get all the list of your expense then give a break down on each of those in percentage. If you know how to compute in percentage, budgeting is super easy but math is complicated Grin That strategy always works for me and save my butt in time of poverty when pay day is a long way ahead.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:48:51 AM
I receive my payday twice a month, so what I do is divide my salary according to my expenses to keep track of my budget and I dont usually buy things that are not needed so that I wont go beyond my budget. I also make sure to save 10% from my salary for emergency purposes.
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
June 28, 2018, 02:56:30 AM
An excel spreadsheet is the easiest way, although there are plenty of (free) online budgeting tools. Simple format, just fill in your earnings, then all your outgoings (including savings, investments etc.), and that will give you a balance. Best way is to draw up a yearly plan, then you can include the 'once a year' payments as well to plan ahead. Don't make the mistake of not including your savings in outgoings, you never know when you might need an emergency stash, and just saving 'the leftovers' is not a plan. I made my own (very basic), but just google 'free budget planner' and you'll get plenty of options.

Activity: 888
Merit: 500
June 28, 2018, 02:19:01 AM
It depends on how you need to use daily cash, you should be able to make a schedule for your expenses. Because I am not married then I just buy my personal needs and eat with my girlfriend, every month I always set aside my money to save and I set aside my money for investment to use when I'm in need of money. I think you should be able to save money for the future such as investment and insurance, if you need goods or other things you should think first before buying, whether you buy is needed or not.
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 27, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
To manage your budget efficiently, considering a lot of thing should be seen. First is that we could first deduct the savings amount for this is the most convenient way on budgeting while saving. After that, next thing to consider is all the bills needed to be paid. Priority those who is near the due date. All the expenses can be eventually be budgeted after paying necessary bills. The key in budgeting income is to follow the simple equation which is Income -Savings= Expenses. Through this you might achieved an efficient budgeting scheme while saving enough money.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 08:11:07 AM
A lot of families have always have the challenge of managing their budgets especially on pay day. Most families exhaust their monthly earnings just midway into their pay day, while they struggle for the remaining half of the month.

My question to you is this: How do you manage your budget in order to save for the rainy days?
Pages:
Jump to: