Pages:
Author

Topic: How Do You Plan to Make the Most of Your Bitcoin Investment Before the Halving? - page 5. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 57
I guess I would not change my lifestyle that much, I will try to increase my DCA  amount when there are significant price dumps (if any...). I do not spend that much on a day to day basis, so in my case it is not worth it to switch to a monk-like life for 6 months to get only a few sats extra
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I do DCA and I don't plan to make any special changes, except maybe to do partial sales at ATH times, like when the price goes over $100,000 and things like that. But for me it's more of a long-term view, which includes a couple of cycles or more. Gradually continue to accumulate wealth in bitcoin and other assets.
Activity: 504
Merit: 283
The countdown to April 25, 2024, the day of Bitcoin halving from today, November 5, 2023, is approximately 6 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days. As for my personal plans to make the most of Bitcoin investments before the halving, I'll focus on regular investments without dramatically altering my lifestyle, ensuring a balance between saving and enjoying life in the present. Here are the habits and behaviors I have adopted to ensure that I make the most of my investing in Bitcoin before that day arrives:

• I turned my apartment into a shared one, meaning I got a flatmate and used the money paid to buy more Bitcoins.
  • No more buying new clothes, shoes, phones, or electronic devices. No more eating out. I'll cook all my meals. The money saved will be used to buy more Bitcoins.
  • This month, I'm selling off my car and I'll start using the train for commuting to work or any other essential place. Therefore, unless it is absolutely necessary, my social life is going to suffer for a little while. This delay of gratification is worth it.
  • I didn't renew my gym membership. I purchased some dumbbells and barbells to start working out from home. The money supposed to be spent on the gym membership will be used to buy more Bitcoins.

There's a flip side to this. After the halving, my Bitcoin investments would have doubled. I plan to reward myself with the profit by:

- Visiting Mongolia, one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I've seen a lot of  documentaries about Mongolia on YouTube.

How do you plan to make the most of your Bitcoin investments before the halving in 6 months?
Pages:
Jump to: