Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you research if the coin is a good investment? - page 2. (Read 486 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 0
Getting a good coin need to have a good research. For me, first that I look is their project then compare this to others and see if the market is good. Then I always watch the video they provide because it is a pain to read the white paper. Also, checking the team really helps since if they have a good records then it means they have a capability to make project a success.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
I always look at the price of a coin, the total amount of coins in circulation right, team’s composition and the most important factor for investing - market cap.  But there are many other factors that can affect its price (the news media, forks, plans eg)
Yes indeed, the price of crypto currencies are quite volatile and can highly fluctuate with news, media, government, forks and partnerships. Also check the news that follows the coin before buying it so that you can know if the coin has gained value cause of some hype or fork or has been rising steadily with a bullish graph.

If the prices has been manipulated cause of some factor, then wait for the dip in the market or that specify coin and then invest in it, so that you shall make profit. Always buy when others are selling and sell when other are buying.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
The first thing I look at is the product. If the product really needs blockchain technology and will be better with it - than okey. Second thing - how much money they intend to raise , i like detailed explanation, to understand. The good sign if the development  already started before ICO or there is  almost finished product. And at last i look  the team: their profiles in lynkedin, facebook, twitter. Wouldn't bad if advisors confirmed information about their engagement in this project.
Activity: 30
look for the following
1. is project SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time bound)?
2. who is the team behind it?
3. do they have a working copy (beta) or something like that
4. how coin is integrated in the project
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
illustrator
to be honest is a lottery, many people recommend to rely on the team and see the history of jobs of each member, but as we have already seen this does not mean anything..
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
Particularly ,i observe the quality of the project, i analyze the structure of the team, thoroughly study the strategy of disclosure and study also the announcement in the forum. However the POW, POS and Masternode quality are the differentials and not necessarily an obligation, the basis of the project is a higher requirement. Now, in relation to personal investment strategy, i analyze the graphics, liquidity and the market trend.
Activity: 215
Find out everything you can about the team, especially the development team and the advisory board. Look up each team member for relevant experience. Google their names. Visit their LinkedIn profiles. Look for famous  names among the advisory board of the project. Find out if the team has any crypto experience and more importantly – in which projects, or ICOs, they were involved with and the impact they had. ICOs mean the creation of a new dedicated token for the project. One of the most important questions each project needs to answer is what is the token for? Why isn’t Bitcoin or Ethereum enough to serve as the project’s token? Yes, many projects just make up a scammy story. Hey, an ICO can’t be an ICO without a dedicated token. The same question needs to be asked regarding the use of the blockchain technology behind the project.
Activity: 182
All investments have pros and cons. A Cryptocurrency investor needs to look for the cons first, as some are definite deal breakers. If they exist, it is not worth investing more time in researching the crypto-currency.Investing in cryptocurrency can be done by following the momentum and technical analysis of charts. Does this work? Different people have different levels of success with such strategies, the fundamentals approach to investing has worked for Warren Buffet and there is no reason why it should not work in for cryptocurrency investors. In addition to fundamental analysis dollar cost averaging is also an important investing strategy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I will check the price in the market places and check the price day by day. Tthis information help to for get more prpcess information. It any time to change so i will follow the price list. It online currency. So it reach the other country people. So i will check the coin information in the network process. It good invest. So before invest check the price then i will invest and wait for the price increases. If price will be increas then sell the coin on time. Network process help to for find the information for the coin. Market places important for learn more information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
How I do my research to know if a coin or a token  is a good investment?  Is to look out the basic things that matters. That is (1) the purpose of project I want to invest in,  that is the really use of it.  (2) The Development Team behind the project because their profile and reputation is very important (3) The popularity of the project, that is their ability to advertise the project through out all the known media, be it social media or any other medium because it is not how long a coin or token exist that matters but the ability to make it popular. Well advertise project will guickly make it to the first page of  "Coinmarketcap " and that guarantees your profit.
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
Check on the team. Check the idea and the problem they are solving if it's feasible enough.
I also check on coins with hype for short term profits. But overall check the kind of project it is as infrastructure projects are doing great these days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
How do you do your own research if the coin is a good investment?

For me, I always look on the purpose of the project, the team behind it, what exchanges is it available on etc. And one of the important thing for me is the total supply of the coin.
I also research if the coin is Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Pre-mined or other.
Your searching quality not bad I think! you can also checked it's market value and yes if any coin trusted well rising and something stable and many of exchangers support then this coin is good I think.
I would recommend to invest in the coins that have made their way to the top 30 in the crypto currency coin market cap. Those coins have been in the market for long and can be trusted though research must be done which coin is the best and which have great technology and real world applications. Also the circulating supply and trade volume must be checked as they play major role in increase or decrease of a crypto currencies rate.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
you need to check about the project, white paper, road map and supply for coin
Activity: 28
You want to look for integrity in the business plan and execution team.  I'm a fan of opportunities where there is a strong existing business where blockchain helps differentiate an offering. 

Check out the ICO for RLCoin, an enterprise solution for loyalty: www.rlcoin.io.  The product has existing traction with 250 clients and partners in Europe and Asia.
Merit: 100

For me, I always look on the purpose of the project, the team behind it, what exchanges is it available on etc. And one of the important thing for me is the total supply of the coin.
I also research if the coin is Proof of Work (POW), Proof of Stake (POS), Pre-mined or other.

I think your searching parameters are really good to find trustable coins and campaigns. But of course, in addition to these factors, we can not ignore the power of luck on the investing choices.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem

That's a good point. But from my experience, that is not enough. You have to see the project clearly. First of all, you can search the team member behind that project. I see some bitcointalk members always googling first the project team, and they found many project using fake Image for their members.
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

I usually read the project description on the Whitepaper. then I see the advantages of the project. I also noticed about the benefits I gained from the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
I agree with you on how to choose a good altcoins for investment. For me, the project must have real solutions to address the issues. The community and popularity also plays a role in the successful of the project.
Activity: 144
I always do some research, read the whitepaper and try understand their project. Reading reviews from other investors and getting their opinion is quite important as well and very helpful. Doing these things will help you easily determine the way of the coin you are trying to invest. The team is also the best way to know if they are really trying to make the project successful.
copper member
Activity: 161
The most important factor to consider when analyzing an ICO is determining if a project has a high likelihood for success or not.

Factors that determine a successful project include:

- The experience level of the team (the best projects have a management team with a track record)
- The current stage of a project (the best projects already have a product that is built with an engaged customer base)
- Whether a utility for the coin exists (the more utility a coin has, the greater the demand it has)
- Whether there are network effects in place (the best projects utilize the network effect to drive and retain demand for the coin)

The science isn’t perfect when it comes to evaluating an ICO. By taking part in projects that have a high likelihood for success, the chances of the coin price appreciating over time are much higher than those that have yet to establish themselves in the industry.
Pages:
Jump to: