Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see coin good for trading ? - page 2. (Read 853 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
August 10, 2017, 11:12:46 AM
Great pointers here, the question now is? Is there a one point site where i can read about the coin details and its founders and everything?

No tricks here, all you need just research about coin, their profile team. In my opinion here's basic tips for trading / hold coin for investment
  • Read their roadmap / whitepaper
  • Pick coin with good profile
  • Don't pick coin from small exchange to invest, especially coin without feature and developer
  • Don't greedy
  • Read their total supply
  • Read their total bounty
  • Read their money management and allocation
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 10:58:46 AM
Many books have been written about trading and investing. Maybe you need to read a few of them?
For example http://forex-library.com/
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 10, 2017, 10:40:06 AM
oke thank you guys ...
The often make me failed to that is miss high prices . any solution for me guys ?

For me it works well, but of course not 100%, but well enough to look at 3 indicators. bollinger bands, simple moving average and MACD. Read a little about those before trading. If you are impatient for profit just put the coins for small profit in margin trading lending while you look at the charts and get the "feel" of the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 10, 2017, 09:57:02 AM
In my opinion should have experience and luck '
And good at choosing a good coin.
And certainly must be patient waiting and not rushed
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
August 10, 2017, 09:43:00 AM
Please help guys , i have amount of losses because learning trading . i hope you can share how less science see coin to be profitable
Or you have a group for the success of play trading Huh
I really confusion. I hope someone want to share some tips and trick or less information, where i can learn how to play trading altcoin
Theres no tricks here on trading field but your knowledge and experience would really help you out. Any coin can really be traded specially when you do see that price do move and fluctuations can really be seen. This is the primary things i do seek out when i do decide to buy such coin to trade on since im a short trade i can make profits on such movements but i dont make success trades anytime but still i do have some fails too.
Activity: 401
August 10, 2017, 09:34:48 AM
oke thank you guys ...
The often make me failed to that is miss high prices . any solution for me guys ?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
August 10, 2017, 09:07:07 AM
Please help guys , i have amount of losses because learning trading . i hope you can share how less science see coin to be profitable
I really confusion. I hope someone want to share some tips and trick or less information, where i can learn how to play trading altcoin
The most important in trading is experience and analysis. Because it can get you the right results. First learn how the coin can develop in the future. Read the white paper and the purpose of the coin was created. When looking at a belief then you have to make decisions appropriately and quickly. Buy the coin and wait until the price increases, if it is enough then we will get a decent profit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 10, 2017, 08:56:16 AM
There is no set of rules to follow when you want to pick good trading coin. A general rule of thumb, stay away from pathetic coins, cloned and without clear and serious background.
Trading altcoins is nothing more like an educated guess, you can only be certain about something when it already happened. That is why it is a hard piece to chew on.
You will never know if altcoin is being manipulated from the shadows and has 'pumping community' working its magic from the shadows.
Activity: 401
August 10, 2017, 08:35:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: