Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see cryptocurrency 10 years from now? - page 10. (Read 1328 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 268
i don't believe fiat will be gone completely in our future, they might co-exist but not completely disappear. there's too many system that depends on fiat like government monetary policy, and so on. erasing them completely will render government to lose its power especially if they want to 'conquer' other countries economics. on top of that, crypto is not really suitable for daily transaction in local place imo, fiat or coins is quicker and better for that, no need for node and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Hey guys,

I was watching some documentaries the other day about our monetary system. I'm convinced that crypto currency is the future money and fiat currency will be erase in the future. How long do you think can it take?

Thanks!
it is certain that in the next 10 years there will be a huge change in the development of digital currencies. the application of digital currencies will be increasingly widespread because of the development of facilities and infrastructure used to conduct financial transactions with digital currencies. At least that in urban areas will begin to implement digital currencies and I am sure that the online market industry will be increasingly aggressively implementing digital currencies.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

I was watching some documentaries the other day about our monetary system. I'm convinced that crypto currency is the future money and fiat currency will be erase in the future. How long do you think can it take?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: