Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see the future of cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 1564 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 10
In my opinion, cryptocurrency is only gaining momentum. Despite all falls, its capitalization is growing. And growing by leaps and bounds. Given the integration of blockchain technology in many areas, cryptocurrency is alive and will live. This is not even an assumption, but a fact. It remains to find out under what conditions this will occur.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
As Vitalik Buterin said, blockchain is not suitable for all industries. He considers that blockchain is often used where it isn't needed. Therefore, I do not think that in the future the blockchain will be implemented everywhere.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
What is difficult to predict when looking at the current situation, therefore it is definitely impossible to say, but I believe in growth and further development!
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
I think in the future crypto will provide convenience in unlimited transactions, in the future crypto will also be a safe investment for all people, when crypto has been legalized in all countries it will help the economy of the people in that country
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
The fall of the market is most likely speculative, so its recovery is only a matter of time. No need to give in to manipulation and sell your tokens for a low price, although many will do it. Waiting for the crypto spring again.
Activity: 574
When talking about the future of Bitcoin, I agree if have a very good future. And now if we see the price of Bitcoin is very low. And if you want to buy this coin, you still have to wait. I am sure that the price of Bitcoin can still go down again. When you get Bitcoin you also have to be patient and hold coins for a long time.
Activity: 168
I can see the bright future of cryptocurrency the community is growing lots of people interested to know more in crypto even in banks some banks adopt cryptocurrency, so i must say there's a bright future in crypto.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
I believe no matter what anyone has to say about what the future holds for crypto is still nothing close to what we will actually see.

Personally, I think what's looming in the future air for crypto is something that will liberate mankind financially for ever.
Activity: 392
In the long run, the rapid development of the mobile payment market will provide more application scenarios for cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
The cryptocurrency may become the mainstream payment method in the future!
Activity: 140
In what state the market is now difficult to talk about a good future although everything can be adjusted. Definitely cryptocurrency is already a part of the modern world. There are many areas of the cryptocurrency who can play a good role. For example, a banal transfer of funds.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Well with all the various potentials and prospect of cryptocurrency, i believe we are still in it's infancy stage even after it's 10 years of it's existence.

Very soon,  each sector will adopt the use of crypto assets because of it's decentralized nature that enables everyone to make a custody-free yet secure transaction.

And guest what, one of the politicians aspiring for my country's presidency has put the adoption of cryptocurrency in his manifestos.
Activity: 253
In the next 1-2 years, the cryptocurrency market will continue to decline. The price in 2017 is too high. It will pay for it in the next two years, but I believe the cryptocurrency market will get better in five years and Bitcoin will be more expensive.
Activity: 233
Merit: 50
i think crypto will increase more in future, i agree with that, next crypto can use every where and every countries accept in future so i like to tell crypto will give good return.
Activity: 546
This crypto currency has a future and everyone needs it. Now though crypto has not been approved by the government, but I see that many people want to work here and crypto is very popular. Which makes me believe that crypto is very useful because it can change the economy for the better and increase.
copper member
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography for secure financial transactions. It is a king of alternative currency and digital currency. It use decentralized control.
According to me cryptocurrency is having a bright future because if we see the present situation also cryptocurrency is playing a vast role in term of digitalization, transaction and mainly security. And cryptocurrency ois having a productive architecture too. If we notice the statistics as of may 2018, over 1,800 specifications existed.
The validity of every cryptocurrency's coin is provided by blockchain. A blockchain is countinuesly growing list of records, called blocks, which are linked to each other for security. Now the blockchain is so trending and secure that no of companies are using this technology for secure transaction. And this will change the future and this is future.
Activity: 420
I am thinking cryptocurrency as the new source of income that could replace any regular job.
So i really hope for cryptocurrency world to become better place for everyone who think the same we as mine.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 67
    Crytocurrency is needed for now and in the future. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and everyone wants to earn money from that technology. And this is an opportunity for everyone to work for money so they can reduce unemployment. And the government should provide regulations regarding the use of Cryptocurrency as an online payment medium.

Hello there, regulations are already in placed what problems here is the implementation and jurisdiction to where this regulations will set in. Some country embrace crypto openly and many communitt supports it. The problem here is other countries that is not ready yet for it.[/list]

I believe, it's only a matter of time that other countries will accept cryptocurrencies circulating within their economy. Otherwise, they will be left behind if they will continue to resist this digital change. More and more altcoins are created everyday from all parts of the world and adoption is growing fast. So I can see a better future for authentic cryptocurrencies, not the crap ones.
    Activity: 166
    Merit: 12
    “The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
      Crytocurrency is needed for now and in the future. Cryptocurrency is a very large industry and everyone wants to earn money from that technology. And this is an opportunity for everyone to work for money so they can reduce unemployment. And the government should provide regulations regarding the use of Cryptocurrency as an online payment medium.

Hello there, regulations are already in placed what problems here is the implementation and jurisdiction to where this regulations will set in. Some country embrace crypto openly and many communitt supports it. The problem here is other countries that is not ready yet for it.[/list]
      Activity: 462
      I see it challending,but in the end there should be a big industry.
      I have thoughts that it will replace invest banking, there will be a modern crypto Wall street. That's how i see it!
      Activity: 434
      Merit: 101
      I think crypto will more famous in the future and now a days many new companies have been established for it and crypto currencies are the best innovations of today world and it is simply the crypto that world can be changed from traditional payment system to an online
      Pages:
      Jump to: