Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you think there will be a growth in the currency? - page 2. (Read 150 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
in recent years, a lot of questions about the increase or fall of the market, do you think the market is stabilizing now? how soon? and what do you think about the future fate of crypto?
I see the Cryptocurrency market is starting to climb back from the decline. this is the first step to build the future of the Cryptocurrency market to become better in the future. therefore our support is sufficient for its development.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
in recent years, a lot of questions about the increase or fall of the market, do you think the market is stabilizing now? how soon? and what do you think about the future fate of crypto?

Keep calm! I predict it will stabilize in the summer and then there will be big growth till the end of the year.

Is it based on any study or just guessing that markets will go up by end of this year?

Day by day we are seeing much bad news about the cryptos so I don't think markets will recover faster this time around. Many countries started either ban or put restrictions on crypto trading which actually reduces the new investors to put money in markets. If we don't have much volume then markets can't go up so easily. I believe it may take quite long time to recover markets from this down market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Currently, there is a struggle of cryptocurrency over the resistance that keeps on hampering the growth movement of bitcoin and altcoins as experienced in this current state. I think this could be the adjustment period and regarding it's cryptocurrency growth, I am still very optimistic that this will recover soon in the coming months. So, need to understand that the bearish dip is just merely temporary and normal in the crypto world where crypto currencies were just volatile in nature.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think for next few months there will not be any significant change in the market because nowadays crypto world is facing on complicated circumstances, such as blockading of some social medias regarding on crypto. It makes some investors panic and worried about the investment that will not be back and they will be lost, therefore, they had better to take their money back. it effects on the failing of ICO.
Activity: 308
I think it is not stable enough but it will be ok in the year. And the market will be good enough for us to make the investment.
Activity: 182

The market is going to go sideways for sometime now. Google Trends will help you see this. Until the next wave of investors arrive don't worry about making silly gains. Now is the time to start participating in ICO's and buying good blockchain tech while its cheap (XMR, KMD, NEO, HSR, Darico.io)... Start to invest in DAG & Quantum Computer Resistant coins. This will be the next focus over the next decade when technology advances and old coins become threatened. No new growth until something in the world happens (i.e recession) - Money is going to move.
It would be much better if the market will stabilize,bitcoin's value is being manipulate clearly it is if you are looking into technical analysis ! Growth of our market will be define if these regulations and bans from cryptocurrencies will hold our market,and it means we wont have good progress in the future but if other way around has happened it will be more massive.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
I am also very optimistic. Now there is a pullback from last year's growth, but it's price fluctuations, not long-term trend. The growth potential still exists
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

Keep calm! I predict it will stabilize in the summer and then there will be big growth till the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: