Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you trade? - page 8. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 10, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
I wanna step in the trade game, but I'm not confident that I'm ready for that yet, We just need to be patient to know enough much to try it
Then in that case, I advise you to go for learning first. When someone enters in a trading environment, he is definitely confused. This confusion time period can lead you to devastated results where you can be under heavy loss because you don’t know what you have to do. So better is to learn the basics and the vital terminologies and technicalities of how and what you would play the game.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 03:25:44 PM
How do you trade? Do you still follow the buy low and sell high? Are you still looking on the charts to predict the future value of the coin? Or Do you just use your instinct and trade base on the volume?  Some people are still panicking if their coins go dip and just sell it before they lose greater sum of money. People whose enemy is their own emotions. For me I am studying the charts of the coins which has a high potential to pump even though I'm not sure if it woll really pump. If not, I'm just holding it until it does. I am controlling my emotions and think calmly so that I can resuce the mistakes that I may done with my decisions. How about you?
It's easy to become a trading, especially if you have investment, it's hard to be trading when there is no investment. To become a trading you must first invest in trading in different cryptocurrency, before trading is required to register at their site first.
At first I trade with product using and running in the market but that sometimes cost a lot and you face loss in that because the market is not well aware and making decisions are impossible sometimes. On the other hand the new market currency that is called crypto currency I started trading in it and now I am at a good position because you can take decisions by just monitoring the market.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032
May 09, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
I have stopped trading coins, Now I have more believe in tokens they are easy to get and easy to use and can be bought easily at the start and you can save them in huge amounts and can have a great profit in a few months.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 09, 2018, 03:19:47 PM
There are a lot of ways to trade, you should learn from those who go before or you can go to youtube to find out, many guides are clear. There are examples, so you will understand more easily through the words on this forum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
May 09, 2018, 01:46:43 PM
How do you trade? Do you still follow the buy low and sell high? Are you still looking on the charts to predict the future value of the coin? Or Do you just use your instinct and trade base on the volume?  Some people are still panicking if their coins go dip and just sell it before they lose greater sum of money. People whose enemy is their own emotions. For me I am studying the charts of the coins which has a high potential to pump even though I'm not sure if it woll really pump. If not, I'm just holding it until it does. I am controlling my emotions and think calmly so that I can resuce the mistakes that I may done with my decisions. How about you?

I trade when I am emotionally prepared for sudden changes here in crypto. I believe that we should know how to control our emotions towards our holdings before selling it. We must be sure when to sell and when to buy. I think that it is still best to have series of researches about our token's platfor to know something about it's future for us to know whether to hold or sell.
Trading can be so stressful that is why emotions could be the number once concern when we are doing this instead of how much profit we can make. Cryptos have a very playful volatile  market already and sometimes when emotions mixed with it everything that you will do feels wrong. Everyone wants to trade cautiously and there are traders who are very concern with every move that they make, still sometimes when they feel like it is the right thing do like it is a good chance to sell now, the price will suddenly go up or go down. Setting a target price could be helpful at this kind of situation.

For me, I trade if I know that I can handle whatever will happen and I always set a target price so that I can ensure a profit earned. If I don't feel like trading at this time, I will set the price and won't open the exchanges for days. Trading is not easy but if you have weak hands here, you will always end up panic selling.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

There's nothing wrong if we abide the simple rules in trading which is buy low then sell high, besides that's the heart of trading and only traders

can do that things isn't? Then reading chart in the platform is not that easy to understand I think you can learn that by your instinct I guess.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 10:32:16 AM
I would pick a truly potential coin and just hold it for a long term raise, as one of the ideas.
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
May 09, 2018, 10:03:23 AM
I'm using long term which can handle much easy than short term but before I try to be a short trader and  it makes me crazy, it is complicated than longterm but it is the most profitable and most riskier. I would love to suggest to you to be a long term trader if you haven't enough knowledge when it comes to trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
May 09, 2018, 09:24:16 AM
Buying at low and sell at high is the basic principal for trading.If you don't consider the principal.I am sorry,you will feel for that.I am bitcoin trader more than one year.Now I had doing altcoin trading too.You have to choose the right time to inverse in crypto currency.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
I only trade using the trade method I use for the rest, just do buy and sell bitcoin and altcoin, when bitcoin price is attacked by bad news then it is the right time to buy bitcoin and when the price is green then I will make withdrawal of profit.
Activity: 280
May 09, 2018, 06:56:47 AM
There's no specific way or the right way to trade as long as you make profit then you're good, of course buy low sell high is the basic in trading, who would want to buy high sell low?
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 09, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

I trade when I am emotionally prepared for sudden changes here in crypto. I believe that we should know how to control our emotions towards our holdings before selling it. We must be sure when to sell and when to buy. I think that it is still best to have series of researches about our token's platfor to know something about it's future for us to know whether to hold or sell.
Activity: 94
May 09, 2018, 06:44:41 AM
Swing Trading: I believe in only Swing Trading is a strategy that focuses on taking smaller gains in short-term trends and cutting losses quicker. The gains might be smaller, but done consistently over time they can compound into excellent annual returns. Swing Trading positions are usually held a few days to a couple of weeks but can be held longer.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 06:41:47 AM
I believe in long term trading and simply buy in low and sell at high and dont believe in news till practically market go up and dont sell till i meet the profit. Some time it takes alot time and you show impatience but patience bring high profit.
I also prefer to trade for long periods of time, I just look for coins that I think have good potential for me to keep in the long run, I think in the end it will make me get a big profit, if to trade that day is very difficult for I do it , and I need to study it again until I'm really ready to do it.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
May 09, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

There is actually no definite strategy in trading. It all depends on how we handle our emotions and how we deal with the changes that may come our way here in trading. We all know that crypto is unstable and might change it's value anytime so what we really need is perfect timing and right decisions. Being patience is just our secret .
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 06:25:57 AM
I am not hodler but I am also not a day trader.
I have a made a portfolio in which I have BTC and tether (nearly %30), ETH or one of the 10 biggest altcoins Cardano at the moment (nearly %30) I also join some ICO with this part of my portfolio and the rest is new altcoins like bluzelle, simple token, bread, Worldcore, AION, Arcblock etc...
I only change the percentage of these tokens and coins according to profit. When my profit is high, I use this profit for a new coin for my portfolio.
This is my strategy.
Activity: 364
May 09, 2018, 06:12:43 AM
I wanna step in the trade game, but I'm not confident that I'm ready for that yet, We just need to be patient to know enough much to try it
Activity: 504
May 09, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

I still follow the buy low and sell high concept because it is still the basic fundamental in being successful in trading. However, there are some cases where a new coin's price is so high and I still choose to buy it believing that coin could potentially be even higher in the future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 01:37:44 AM
I believe in long term trading and simply buy in low and sell at high and dont believe in news till practically market go up and dont sell till i meet the profit. Some time it takes alot time and you show impatience but patience bring high profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
May 08, 2018, 04:01:52 PM
Intuition is certainly good, but to know the basics of trading and understand the charts is important. Analytics also do not always show accurate results. It is very important to follow the developments and the road map.
Pages:
Jump to: