Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you trade? At the exchange? Platform? Bots? - page 6. (Read 826 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Number one and two looks very perfect to me because that is the area where I fit in, I am into both because I have learnt never to cast my eggs in one basket, and I think that it is better to rely on more than one exchange.

Right now in my trading, I trade in better trading platform with great tools than I trade on my exchange, although I trade my exchange also, but very little because of the issue of having to keep money on an exchange because as a trader using exchanges, you will have no choice than to keep your money on them. I am also a holder, like I said earlier on, it is better to diversify in every business, so I keep my money into a wallet for holding purpose while at the same time I use part of my investment to trade on these trading platforms.
copper member
Activity: 87
Merit: 6
Hey!

I've been trading crypto manually for two years, but an open-source project I work with just released a platform that allows non-coders to automate their strategies, so I'm now using my own bots to trade: they do exactly what I tell them to do, as they implement my own strategies. You can watch a 2-min video showing off the app here: https://youtu.be/uhzflZWB7dc

I wonder how many traders here are still trading manually… There are so many advantages to having a bot trade for you! Of course, you can't just have any random bot following any random logic!

A trading bot should be your assistant not a sociopath trying to push you into bankruptcy  Grin or doing whatever someone else programmed it to do!  Roll Eyes

So tell us... how are you doing your trading?

Feel free to tell your trading story too!
Pages:
Jump to: