Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you view the Crypto space this year 2018? - page 2. (Read 191 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
I believe that the crypto-currency market in 2018 expects a big advance. Crypto currency in 2018 can still go the way of their use as a means of payment, for which they were created, and not just a tool for investing. At the same time, I think the most popular digital currency - bitcoin - in the future can move new virtual money from the pedestal. Amateur mining of crypto-currency is likely to give way to the sun under the industrial.
Hope its happened, but with incoming many new users in crypto all profits divided
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Through the help of advertisements, I believe that 2018 will be a good year for bitcoin - more public attention which way to great investors and users.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Well, recent events caused a huge spike on adopters. The number of BTC atms are rising, more news being publishsed are about crypto (good and bad). So i guess price wise, the only way is up. But of course, government will be forever concerning. We dont know if which would ban or support. I do think we're on a period where eyes are on btc, and im optimistic most government would not just kill it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
I believe that the crypto-currency market in 2018 expects a big advance. Crypto currency in 2018 can still go the way of their use as a means of payment, for which they were created, and not just a tool for investing. At the same time, I think the most popular digital currency - bitcoin - in the future can move new virtual money from the pedestal. Amateur mining of crypto-currency is likely to give way to the sun under the industrial.
Merit: 0
My opinion:

Due to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general gaining so much publicity and attention from the government, 2018 is going to be a very bumpy ride. We're probably going to see a lot of both positive and negative news(bans, permissions, those stuff). So price wise, it's pretty much a coin flip I think. It could go sideways, it could skyrocket, it could also hit rock bottom.

What you said is correct. Because of government disturbances Crypto space will be up and down. Recently I watch in Channels station about England Regulating Bitcoin. Those things might contribute to drop of price of Bitcoin.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
My opinion:

Due to bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general gaining so much publicity and attention from the government, 2018 is going to be a very bumpy ride. We're probably going to see a lot of both positive and negative news(bans, permissions, those stuff). So price wise, it's pretty much a coin flip I think. It could go sideways, it could skyrocket, it could also hit rock bottom.
Merit: 0
 There are some good reasons to believe 2018 is going to be an even greater year than its passed years. But sometimes checking the coinmarketcap everyday someone will be discouraged because of the red colors we see. Even Bitcoin going up and down, And has not cross $12k.
So what is you opinion about Crypto Space this year 2018 particularly Bitcoin?
Pages:
Jump to: