Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you withdraw a profit? - page 3. (Read 311 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 18, 2018, 05:20:29 AM
I thin you are asking about the tokens that you collect from various ways on the forum. For me, I keep earning the tokens and store them. Now a days fees are gone wild for the GAS in MEW wallet. So its better to collect the tokens if you are getting them from the campaign or something and then go for exchanging with other coins by sending them at an exchanger. This will save up your ETH over the fees by sending at once. After sending to an exchanger you can always wait if think that coin is going to pump otherwise straight away sell it and close the whole thing.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
May 18, 2018, 05:17:10 AM
it depends on what your long term goals are.
i don't have any faith in any altcoin so i never keep any of them. my goal is to have a lot more bitcoin than i have right now. this means my profit from any trade goes into bitcoin. if i have tokens, altcoins, .... i dump them for bitcoin either directly or if i have to i sell them to ETH and then dump ETH for BTC. in the end only bitcoin rises the most.
and if i needed money i will simply sell a tiny bit of bitcoin to cover it.
Activity: 486
Merit: 110
May 18, 2018, 05:11:08 AM
Hello everybody! I am very glad that our forum is people who are ready to help and tell everything so that our crypto community becomes stronger. I have such a question. How do you withdraw your profits?
I will explain with an example:
I withdraw my profit like that - I have a MEW wallet, there are tokens, if I need money, I translate them on ETH and then on to Fiat, as necessary. 20-30 $ in 1-2 days. And how do you do it? Do you take the whole amount off the tokens at once, fixing the profit at the pamp? Or, also output in small volumes. I'm curious to know how to do to lose less. Thank you)
Pages:
Jump to: