Pages:
Author

Topic: How does affect you bearish market? - page 3. (Read 194 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
How does affect you bearish market?

Today 2 of my friends brake partnership with me regarding crypto market. We had some collective investment , analysed projects together , sort them out and invested + created telegram channel with crypto reviews. A point is that one of them is crying like a bitch, after such a deep downside, every single hour for last 3 days he reloaded charts and calling  me like "Oh no, we are loosing money, we should sell".

Another guy decided that crypto isn't stable, it will die soon and there is a long way till profit, so he just claimed his  money back and now he is seeking for a usual job with regular income and stability.

As for me, I am crypto addicted person, and despite such difficulties , I will keep holding
LOL these are newbies that is why they are getting panicked everytime the market is failing,do not mind them you dont need these weak people and it could be the reason why you would  have a lot of stress,it is better to have it solo so your earnings would be fully yours i dont usually influenced people when we are talking about money because these people doesnt deserve it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

the crypto money world is even affected by instant events. you invest either collectively or at odds with investors in speculation. you give direction to the market in this way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
March 17, 2018, 05:29:49 PM
Sounds like a buy signal to be honest.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 05:15:17 PM
How does affect you bearish market?

Today 2 of my friends brake partnership with me regarding crypto market. We had some collective investment , analysed projects together , sort them out and invested + created telegram channel with crypto reviews. A point is that one of them is crying like a bitch, after such a deep downside, every single hour for last 3 days he reloaded charts and calling  me like "Oh no, we are loosing money, we should sell".

Another guy decided that crypto isn't stable, it will die soon and there is a long way till profit, so he just claimed his  money back and now he is seeking for a usual job with regular income and stability.

As for me, I am crypto addicted person, and despite such difficulties , I will keep holding
Pages:
Jump to: