Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin become a currency? - page 7. (Read 2026 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
July 23, 2018, 02:40:56 PM
The currency means if someone can exchange it and it should have value,I think the bitcoin satisfy this requirement so this can be called as a currency too.But until now the bitcoin acceptance as currency is vey rarw we are just using it for the trading of the rypto currencies soon might be the world will adopt to the system where bitcoin will be the main currency.
It is on the people  how they are going to use bitcoin as a currency if people will gonna use this as such for the payment for their bills etc and will  use to remit money to their loved ones then bitcoin will be considered as a currency but nowadays I think that many people are using this as a way of investment rather than currency.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 01:55:02 PM
pretty simple, after ico probably. Will you invest in ICO this summer guys? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain? I'm willing to invest into it, kindly waiting for your feedback.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 23, 2018, 09:36:55 AM
The currency means if someone can exchange it and it should have value,I think the bitcoin satisfy this requirement so this can be called as a currency too.But until now the bitcoin acceptance as currency is vey rarw we are just using it for the trading of the rypto currencies soon might be the world will adopt to the system where bitcoin will be the main currency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 09:32:04 AM
In the beginning, BTC could be used to exchange of low value of virtual items, such as buying web sites or game points, virtual items, etc., afterwards, some people in order to get these virtual items, items may be in online auction own reality for BTC, others want to buy the real goods, but no BTC at hand, and then use real money to exchange BTC, as a result, BTC begin to flow, and have a "value".

In other words, bitcoin is inherently valuable as a means of payment; If it loses its function as a means of payment, it becomes worthless.

The value of money: it exists because of payment.
In my opinion fastest way to bitcoin to become a currency as well I would be able to become that in the developing countries all around the world, when it would be accepted on government or level to use bitcoin as a payment method.
Activity: 51
July 23, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
i don't know the answer based on my understanding bitcoin become of digital currency because we cannot touch it but we can swap it in money using the blockchain and you can also use buy item's in the website using bitcoin but it depends if they want to use bitcoin it's look like money and took like a card.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 07:41:15 AM
In order for bitcoin to become a currency, there must be an acceptance of the bank's government and the protection of state law, and a mechanism for bitcoin to operate and develop as a currency.
I do not think that these requirements are necessary for bitcoin to become a currency. Bitcoin is created as an online currency and we are already using it as a currency for purchasing different things. I think that the most important is that bitcoin users should be increase so that they can give more support to bitcoin.
Activity: 60
July 23, 2018, 07:26:58 AM
Bitcoin can use as payment of online market. The process of transaction is being done using BTC. It also has value for different prices.

So, I would say that Bitcoin is a currency.
Activity: 3
July 23, 2018, 07:20:04 AM
Bitcoin is as of now a money, it doesn't have to end up one. You can purchase and offer things with bitcoin and that is the thing that a money is for. Albeit now I think individuals utilize bitcoin as a greater amount of a venture than as a money however that does not imply that bitcoin has quit being a cash.
Activity: 140
July 23, 2018, 07:17:19 AM
I think bitcoin has failed with its main vision to be the world's currency, just imagine where maybe 21.000.000 bitcoin is shared for the whole world.
but now bitcoin has been a successful investment tool, and I think it goes beyond the previous bitcoin goals.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
July 23, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
In the beginning, BTC could be used to exchange of low value of virtual items, such as buying web sites or game points, virtual items, etc., afterwards, some people in order to get these virtual items, items may be in online auction own reality for BTC, others want to buy the real goods, but no BTC at hand, and then use real money to exchange BTC, as a result, BTC begin to flow, and have a "value".

In other words, bitcoin is inherently valuable as a means of payment; If it loses its function as a means of payment, it becomes worthless.

This is not a question and Bitcoin is not a real currency, it is just for making payments peer-to-peer. If you read about it you must have known that it was made for the purpose of sending and receiving money online. So anyone that defines it in a way different from that is telling you lies.

Although really changed due to the value of Bitcoin that kept increasing due to demands for it, and now most people come with the purpose of HODL till the price goes up so they can make profit.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 23, 2018, 06:36:53 AM
In the beginning, BTC could be used to exchange of low value of virtual items, such as buying web sites or game points, virtual items, etc., afterwards, some people in order to get these virtual items, items may be in online auction own reality for BTC, others want to buy the real goods, but no BTC at hand, and then use real money to exchange BTC, as a result, BTC begin to flow, and have a ""value"".
In my opinion the first step to bitcoin to became a Hershey is to became an alternative payment method because in my opinion also none of the countries would allow bitcoin to became a main one from the beginning.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 03:29:06 AM
In order for bitcoin to become a currency, there must be an acceptance of the bank's government and the protection of state law, and a mechanism for bitcoin to operate and develop as a currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Perhaps the role of government is in need to make bitcoin can be made as currency in the future because to the automatic inauguration of the residents do not become afraid when investing and make bitcoin as a means of payment of various online businesses.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
July 19, 2018, 10:50:05 PM

Ok, at first bitcoin is valuable because the technology ledger that is very effective and efficient to become a means of payment (transaction), then demand on bitcoin is increasing from year to year, as market demand rises then the value also rises, in fact it is as you say in the beginning , but if we look at the fact now that bitcoin is not desirable for payments because of the high fees and now bitcoins into assets that make the value there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 19, 2018, 10:00:34 PM
bitcoin should be more stable. although not worth the investment, bitcoin has to play a major role in inflation and deflation that has a major impact on economic growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
July 19, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Bitcoins is not a currency before but as the time goes by there are a lot of people who are using bitcoins in their daily needs and there are also online stores who are accepting cryptocurrency then eventually bitcoins has been recognized as a currency.
Activity: 41
July 19, 2018, 09:35:55 PM
The majority of stores have to start accepting it. And people have to start using it as a payment. Like the guy who bought two pies of pizza's for 10,000 Bitcoins.  Cry
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 19, 2018, 09:34:03 PM
Bitcoin is already a currency, it does not need to become one. You can buy and sell things with bitcoin and that is what a currency is for. Although now I think people use bitcoin as more of an investment than as a currency but that does not mean that bitcoin has stopped being a currency.

Yes, you are right because nowadays you can buy some stuff using bitcoin or any crypto currency , but i think the OP want to say is how bitcoin become a fiat currency. Anyways, bitcoin is a digital currency that we can use to store, transact, exchange and pay, etc.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
July 19, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

I think bitcoin is not a currency yet and moreover bitcoin is still in lot of controversy because of its investment use only so the journey is quite very very difficult in becoming a currency, we all know that bitcoin is very very profitable in terms of investment and no doubt bitcoin is inherently valuable as a means of payment and moreover in therms of investment but bitcoin will be declared as a currency only when it will get centralised and get legalised world wide globally.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 05:09:05 AM
Telling honestly I don't think that Bitcoin really become a currency in the nearest future. It became high liquid and rentable asset for golding but not currency because of high fees for transfer through blockchain and low speed of transfer.
Pages:
Jump to: