Pages:
Author

Topic: How does bitcoin doubler works? - page 2. (Read 1215 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 30, 2017, 11:37:45 AM
Hi,

A see a lot topic of "bitcoin doubler script for sale/website". Is it scam? I can't imagine how it works.
Can someone explain it for me?

Thanks,
Its not a scam because you dont cash out money here.Just be careful of selling bitcoin they might scam it when you give already make sure you get their pay first before you release bitcoin.
Bitcoin doubler our work when you focus on this online job.If we put our time here full and be a memers of campaigns.Your time is doubled because you time is only coofee but even this happened its ok because   you can achei
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 30, 2017, 10:13:55 AM
They are ponzis paying out people with other peoples money and then eventually closing down when they have enough bitcoins in their wallet.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 09:27:03 AM
 "bitcoin doubler script for sale"?? So someone really intends to get money for such a scam program? Poor guy who spends money for it... Or maybe the people who are getting fooled buy this guy's website later are the poor ones.
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 07:05:56 AM
Hi,

A see a lot topic of "bitcoin doubler script for sale/website". Is it scam? I can't imagine how it works.

Thanks,
No ways can help you make money or double your Bitcoin in short time. Although you are a good trader, not anyone can sure 100% in 2017, they can double them account, be carefull with this script!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 30, 2017, 05:37:32 AM
Hi,

Thanks,
if it sounds too good to be true then its scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 05:28:31 AM
Bitcoin doublers are a big NO-NO, it is pure scam and it'll just dry you out. If you want to double your bitcoins you should've put it in trading instead or why not try to loaning too in Poloniex. It is just a waste of time if you want to know how it works.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
June 30, 2017, 05:26:28 AM
Hi,

Thanks,

They double their Bitcoins by scamming all of their customers. Thats how Bitcoin Doubler works.
Its just like real life, those who ask for money and guarantee that they will double it in 30 days or so and so days, then vanish on that day. Am just sad that people still put their money into this ponzi.
Activity: 162
June 30, 2017, 05:16:52 AM
Fuss,thank you very much.I know that is too good to be real.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1192
June 30, 2017, 04:19:58 AM
It is a scam, those people are preying on greed and desperation. They sell a "HYIP" script and call it something different to draw people in. Stay away.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
June 30, 2017, 04:02:07 AM
That script is for just running a website not for doing any process (like mining) to make bitcoins in double the amount. People who are running any such a business, will simply rotate people's money. They will pay for one or two days and then they will shut down their services.

Do not spend time on this how it is working. If you have any plan to start any such a program, better you may go for robing old women in streets. Both do not have big differences.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
June 30, 2017, 02:14:07 AM
Hi,

Thanks,
Bitcoin doublers were pure scams. Never think of giving try, because they make scripts and sell to people who are greedy. You itself think wise and decide, if one has the script to multiply bitcoins why should he need to sell it, can't he earn these same through his doubler script.

You really hit the point there! Why would he sell it if he can earn so much from it and another one is the risk for the developers to fix the bug that he is profitting from. You can earn a decent amount of Bitcoin in other ways and much safer so don't resort to that kind of scams -- too good to be true like HYIPs.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 30, 2017, 01:46:05 AM
Hi,

Thanks,
Bitcoin doublers were pure scams. Never think of giving try, because they make scripts and sell to people who are greedy. You itself think wise and decide, if one has the script to multiply bitcoins why should he need to sell it, can't he earn these same through his doubler script.
Activity: 162
June 30, 2017, 01:22:47 AM
Hi,

Thanks,
Pages:
Jump to: