Pages:
Author

Topic: how does it bitcoin work? - page 4. (Read 4058 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
September 03, 2014, 08:42:04 AM
I really can never understand why people seem to think you can become a millionaire over night with bitcoin. Bitcoin is something you have to work hard at to become rich with and that takes a lot of time. Bitcoin is definitely not a money making machine like some do like to call it. If you are looking to get rich fast then bitcoin is probably not your best option.

Most of the new-comers think like that. Bitcoin is money. Like fiat currency, you will have to work hard. If you are thinking to become a rich person, then a fair warning : There are many scams. Don't ever invest in it before identifying it. Roll Eyes

~~MZ~~
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 03, 2014, 08:27:34 AM
How do you make itbecome a money making machine?
Bitcoin is money

Lol. I'm starting to think op is just a troll looking at his other threads and name. Either way looks like op is in bitcoin for all the wrong reasons.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
September 03, 2014, 08:11:16 AM
I really can never understand why people seem to think you can become a millionaire over night with bitcoin. Bitcoin is something you have to work hard at to become rich with and that takes a lot of time. Bitcoin is definitely not a money making machine like some do like to call it. If you are looking to get rich fast then bitcoin is probably not your best option.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
September 03, 2014, 04:16:49 AM
What can  bitcoin do? How do you make itbecome a money making machine?

Bitcoin is not a money making machine nor a get rich fast scheme.

You can take some time reading https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/FAQ and http://www.coindesk.com/information/ to understand what bitcoin is.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1260
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 03, 2014, 04:15:54 AM
How do you make itbecome a money making machine?
Bitcoin is money
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 03, 2014, 04:13:19 AM
What can  bitcoin do? How do you make itbecome a money making machine?
Pages:
Jump to: