Pages:
Author

Topic: How does Trading works? - page 2. (Read 992 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 13, 2017, 12:44:48 PM
First of all,you have to constantly research on  the markets..And one more thing is,patience..Whatever coin you buy,you have to wait for it's best price..And then sell the coin...
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
September 13, 2017, 12:05:39 PM
Trading in crypto currency is pretty basic, buy when there the value is low a.k.a dumping and sell as soon as you make profit. There are also day trading where you buy and sell for profit same day, medium term trading where you buy and sell within a few weeks and/or few months and finally long term trading where you hodl your coins for long-term and sell for profit after wards. You will aslo be needing exchanges to carry out your trading orders.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
September 13, 2017, 11:49:43 AM
Can someone please elaborate to me how trading works? I'm a newbie here so I guess I still need a little headstart. Thank you for answering.

It's a lot like trading in the stock market. Most cryptocurrency exchanges allow immediate trades which is very similar to typical day trading sites like Ameritrade , Etrade, etc.

These exchanges are risky though because they are not necessarily like an established business. They could be based anywhere in the world and they could get hacked and lose you money or they could be fraudulent and steal your money with almost no chance of getting it back.

The good exchanges have platforms that are easy to trade on and allow trades with fiat currencies and various altcoins and Bitcoin. You just transfer Bitcoins to the exchange that you choose and place sell and buy orders just like you would with stocks in the stock market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
September 13, 2017, 11:25:21 AM
Can someone please elaborate to me how trading works? I'm a newbie here so I guess I still need a little headstart. Thank you for answering.

Trading needs capital to start and the profit you will gain will be depending on how much your going to spend to your capital. So if you really want to join trading then you need to use your salary. I suggest you just join signature campaigns so you can have a good head start.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 13, 2017, 11:10:29 AM
Garl, trading is when you are buying in a low price and sell it when the price goes high. It is like buying a stock in a stock market. Don't be confused to what trading is. You can just search for more informations if you are not yet satisfied to the replies you got.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 04:10:02 AM
Trading works that in the moment when you think that the price is low you buy (so for example Bitcoin). And when you think the price is high - you sell. That's pretty much the main basic of trading
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
September 10, 2017, 03:54:14 AM
Trade mean buy with low rate and sell when its high.suppose you bought 50 waves at .0010BTC rate per coin and you need to wait for a pump, suppose after your buying now the waves coin price is .0012btc so you can sell now all of your coin and take profit from them.its the simple trick for crypto trade.
I just try to understand what i know about trade or what i followed.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
September 10, 2017, 02:20:23 AM
Very general question but the trading is easy stuff when you do it in the long run. In the world of crypto currency the day trading is most famous. In this you will have opportunities to invest money into different altcoins and trade them against the bitcoin pair. First of all learn what an exchanger is where you will be spending most of the time doing your day trades. Then learn what is most pumped coin and what is most dumped coin. Then learn to read the graphs and historical data from which you will predict the ultimate fate of coins in the long run. Visit the trading discussion section often to know which coin is about to explode and an opportunity for you to grab the profits with its investment.

This might look very easy but these are just headings of storyline and the real story is big which you have to learn by all yourself. Slowly and steady. :-)
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
September 10, 2017, 01:35:39 AM
Trading in general is simply just buying a certain cryptocurrency low and selling them at a certain price depending on how much profit your goal is.

Probably read this to get a better, more broad idea: https://www.coinstaker.com/cryptocurrency-trading/
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
September 10, 2017, 12:34:34 AM

it is such a broad question! which part of trading don't you understand?

trading is when you buy something at some price then you sell it to someone else at a higher price. then from the difference you make profit.
it can be buying winter cloths now and selling them in 4 months when winter is here at higher price and make profit.
it can be buying stocks on the market and when the company grew bigger, sell your stocks for higher price
or it can be buying currencies against each other (bitcoin versus USD) and when they go up in price sell for profit.

for the last 2 you sign up on an exchange or use a broker. in bitcoin people always use an exchange.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 12:02:52 AM
bitcoin trader or altcoins?
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 10:12:11 PM
What trading are you referring to? Bitcoin trading or altcoin trading? Be specific for us to answer your questions. You can try also reading other topics here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 09:30:41 PM
Pages:
Jump to: