Pages:
Author

Topic: How does your wife handle your Bitcoin shananagans? - page 2. (Read 1811 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I don't understand why so many people are married to women who don't care about what they're interested in. Is this typical behavior when finding a mate, to not care about what they're interested in nor look for someone with similar interests?

I completely agree. It seems more logical to me to search for someone that shares interests with you.

Have you not seen the average female crypto nerd? Not the hot gf of the rich guys who fake interest but the true hardcore?

No, what do you mean?

Ahh okay. I understand your ignorance.

What, how am I being ingorant? I seriously don't know what you mean.
I don't understand why so many people are married to women who don't care about what they're interested in. Is this typical behavior when finding a mate, to not care about what they're interested in nor look for someone with similar interests?

I completely agree. It seems more logical to me to search for someone that shares interests with you.

Have you not seen the average female crypto nerd? Not the hot gf of the rich guys who fake interest but the true hardcore?

No, what do you mean?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
welcome to riches
god I hope none of you are married
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
I sold her for bitcoin.

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
IT guys are definitely a breed of their own!!

Its hard to be a geek, but its getting easier every day!! Smiley
Thats great!

If they just understand then the battle is halfway won!

If it brings in money, then the battle is fully won!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
I'm not married but I have a long time girlfriend and she's totally cool with my Bitcoin obsession. She doesn't totally understand it but is happy that I can cash some in when we need to pay a bill and she's even happier now that I have my ASIC's and she realizes the earning potential.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Its just now and then that she gets upset, especially if it affects our finances!

Do what I do... put 1 or 2 laptops earning money for her. She'll be happy  Cheesy
My wife knew that I was into computers and stuff when we got married.
She probably though it would subside! Smiley

But she let me be..

Its just now and then that she gets upset, especially if it affects our finances!
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

I wouldn't say typical behaviour, but it may be a conscious choice.
Having lived for 7 years with a girl who shared almost all of my interests and now living for almost 3 years with a girl which is very different from me I must say I prefer the current situation.
Of course having someone who has different interests can be interesting, but I was more referring to someone who can understand and appreciate universal concepts such as freedom, choice, opportunity, etc. Bitcoin shouldn't be the root of decention between people and I don't understand why it is for so many.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

I wouldn't say typical behaviour, but it may be a conscious choice.
Having lived for 7 years with a girl who shared almost all of my interests and now living for almost 3 years with a girl which is very different from me I must say I prefer the current situation.

Now on topic: she handles it very well. She knows what a Bitcoin is and all that. She stays away from my own businesses and lets me do what I have to do.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
Hi guys

Would like to hear how your wives handle your Bitcoin shananagans?

Do you have your own spot in the house where you can do your thing?

Living with a wife that dont understand this stuff or allowing you to do your thing can be hell!!

Have a great day!!
Pages:
Jump to: