Pages:
Author

Topic: how earn btc from online??? - page 44. (Read 63373 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 31, 2017, 01:51:27 AM
You can start using faucets or if you have a inicial capital you can invest in ICOs like the DCORP ( https://dcorp.it ) but first you need to understand the cryptocurrencys and learn about the risks and advantages to use it.

Faucets is only better for newbie, not experienced persons. Also in faucets it is slow earning of bitcoin. However, we should search other ways to earn online bitcoin. In my view, bitcointalk is best for online earning of bitcoin, and in secondly do trading, it is time work but when we know how to trade then we start to earn good.     

Oh yes. But i think the faucet of altcoins is better to start learning because this faucets give you a bigger value of the alt, and yes, this forum is the best way to get satoshis...

Faucet is one way to start in bitcoin and most of the newbies came to learn and earn with it. And it all depends on how you are going to earn and you are pushing yourself to push with it. As you are claiming some bitcoins or alt coins to faucets, you need to study to on how to trade so that you can have some better time to earn.
But faucet only gives you a little amount i don't expect big on faucets i think if you have a trading skills you can earn bitcoins easily or just do a freelancer job that pays bitcoin for a task.
Earning bitcoins from trading is the best way to earn bitcoins and at the same time it will also grow your bitcoins in future and its surely an better way to earn in compare to faucets or solving captchas as when you will look at your income made from it will never give you an feeling of satisfaction and at the end of the day you will feel that you wasted your valuable time behind earning few santoshis.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
May 31, 2017, 01:11:55 AM
You can start using faucets or if you have a inicial capital you can invest in ICOs like the DCORP ( https://dcorp.it ) but first you need to understand the cryptocurrencys and learn about the risks and advantages to use it.

Faucets is only better for newbie, not experienced persons. Also in faucets it is slow earning of bitcoin. However, we should search other ways to earn online bitcoin. In my view, bitcointalk is best for online earning of bitcoin, and in secondly do trading, it is time work but when we know how to trade then we start to earn good.     

Oh yes. But i think the faucet of altcoins is better to start learning because this faucets give you a bigger value of the alt, and yes, this forum is the best way to get satoshis...

Faucet is one way to start in bitcoin and most of the newbies came to learn and earn with it. And it all depends on how you are going to earn and you are pushing yourself to push with it. As you are claiming some bitcoins or alt coins to faucets, you need to study to on how to trade so that you can have some better time to earn.
But faucet only gives you a little amount i don't expect big on faucets i think if you have a trading skills you can earn bitcoins easily or just do a freelancer job that pays bitcoin for a task.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 31, 2017, 12:08:59 AM

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 30, 2017, 10:30:05 PM

Faucets only worth now if they are alive for some time and the expectatives are good to continue surviving for a long time yet, so you can enjoy the referral system. As an example there is Freebitco.in faucet, which worth a lot to have active referrals there, they can make a good profit for you and you don't need to worry as the faucet is working since 2013 and it won't finish anytime...
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
May 30, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 30, 2017, 12:55:58 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 535
May 30, 2017, 12:01:41 PM
Signature campaigns are the only best advice that can be done happily when compared to looking for bitcoin from faucets, after you get bitcoin from your campaign, then you can manage your income by trying to trade or invest.
yes signature campaign is a best source of earning bitcoin, but here you rank and your post quality also keep too much importance, on other side signature campaign is not giving such income for which we can depend on life, therefore to me investment and trading are the two main source of getting a good income. from trading one can get a very good profit depending on your capacity.
The good thing about sig campaign is you dont need to invest to earn, you just have to make quality post so you will be eligible to get paid. but if you have capital to start with and you want to earn decent amount trading is the best option, you can earn depends on how much money you invest.

Investments can bring a lot of money. Even starting with a small amount, you can collect a lot of coins. The main thing is to set a goal and go to it.
When investing, choose a medium-profit company. They usually exist long

Depending on the investments, this is the best thing you can do to profit a lot from online work. But the problem is it is hard to evaluate every investment opportunity online and there are probably more scams than legitimate companies offering investments out there. The best way to earn online is offer your talent online.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
May 30, 2017, 09:24:43 AM
Signature campaigns are the only best advice that can be done happily when compared to looking for bitcoin from faucets, after you get bitcoin from your campaign, then you can manage your income by trying to trade or invest.
yes signature campaign is a best source of earning bitcoin, but here you rank and your post quality also keep too much importance, on other side signature campaign is not giving such income for which we can depend on life, therefore to me investment and trading are the two main source of getting a good income. from trading one can get a very good profit depending on your capacity.
The good thing about sig campaign is you dont need to invest to earn, you just have to make quality post so you will be eligible to get paid. but if you have capital to start with and you want to earn decent amount trading is the best option, you can earn depends on how much money you invest.

Investments can bring a lot of money. Even starting with a small amount, you can collect a lot of coins. The main thing is to set a goal and go to it.
When investing, choose a medium-profit company. They usually exist long
Activity: 476
Merit: 314
May 30, 2017, 08:50:20 AM
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
May 30, 2017, 08:45:47 AM
Activity: 264
May 30, 2017, 08:11:16 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
May 30, 2017, 07:13:16 AM
Hi!! OP if you want to earn Bitcoin, First thing you need to do is to know how Bitcoin really work read a forum in this site, and create a wallet that receive your payment. In this site signature campaign is the main source to earn Bitcoin, try to rank high to receive a high payment. As Newbie you will also offer a services if you have a skill. Try also some micro earning but its a small amount of Bitcoin but all of us start in Faucet. If you have a capital try to invest and learn a trading method.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
May 30, 2017, 06:24:17 AM
Dear OP, if you want to earn BTC easily, I will help you. Remember earning online is not a get rich quick scheme. No one ever make a healthy income without investing time or money or efforts. Money is a asset cause it has to be earned or made. I have a nice way to earn BTC. It is easy fun and hassle free. No investment, no waiting, no ponzi, no rev share. Just play games (not gambling) and earn money weekly. As a new member you will get $20 worth paypal or BTC ... Interested PM me 
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
May 30, 2017, 04:48:24 AM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 30, 2017, 03:44:14 AM
There Are So Many Ways To earn bitcoins Such As
 Signature Campaighn , Twitter Campaign , Facebook campaign , Trading , Mining , gambling
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
May 30, 2017, 02:41:21 AM
You can join signature campaign. another way is social media campaign too. Here is the new way to earn btc via social media campaign you can join https://theviralexchange.com/?ref=lkQIglDZhHJk It is easy to earn bitcoin. If you lucky find ICO then earn token with high price you will make quite money.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
May 30, 2017, 02:00:37 AM
There's a lot of ways to earn BTC thru online.
1. Use faucets to earn free BTC and Altcoins.
2. Join to signature campaign.
3. Trading
4. Create online business/services in exchange of BTC or Altcoins.
5. Gambling
6. Lending and etc.

This pretty much covered almost everything in how to earn Bitcoin online. among these I like trading the most because of the profit we can get from it.  Though this list is missing investments to certain venture and crowdfunding like altcoin ICO's.
It looks pretty good sir but it is only the basic way to earn bitcoin. However aside from that, there's a lot of more ways to earn bitcoin. If I were you try the investment system, just select better site that you want to invest and I'm pretty sure that you can earn double of your bitcoin that you can earn in basic way. Because in the list I've been given, you can on that but a little amount of bitcoin because it's only a free.
Activity: 504
May 29, 2017, 09:10:13 PM
The best means of earning bitcoin as far earning online is consign is trading and selling of skills and services. Services such as graphic designs, programming e.t.c provides credible means of earning online. Signature campaign is also another means of earning online without any risk.
Other forms such as gambling, hyips e.t.c are very risky.

If you hold multiple skills then you can earn any amount of bitcoins in quick time but that is not the case with most of the people as people have limited skills that limits their earning in bitcoins but you can always develop your skills and try to learn new things which will help in increasing your income.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 29, 2017, 08:45:03 PM
The best means of earning bitcoin as far earning online is consign is trading and selling of skills and services. Services such as graphic designs, programming e.t.c provides credible means of earning online. Signature campaign is also another means of earning online without any risk.
Other forms such as gambling, hyips e.t.c are very risky.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 29, 2017, 08:40:26 PM
You can spend to trade or sign some campigne or look for a bounty in this forum.
yep trading and joining signature campaign and social campaign that you will earn bitcoin, If you want to get extra bitcoin try to look micro earning sections you can find many site that you can earn more.

to me i think if you have a little money to invest then you can also get good profit from bitcoin, signature campaign income can be limited but from trading you can even get unlimited income from trading altcoin. but while trading you need to have good experience in trading.

Better idea since provably theirs a lot of people that cannot afford to buy some bitcoin right now since at this rate bitcoins is pretty expensive and that can actually make unreachable for people who has limited budget in their pockets. And signature campaign earnings would be the best way to earn free and we can used it on tradings aswell as in different place where we can earn more.

Yeah many people will think that current price is too high to buy bitcoins and not all would be in position to invest their money in it so it would be much better to start earning them in different ways where you don't have to invest your money and the best way is to start getting it from signature campaign which will help you in building up your capital for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: