Pages:
Author

Topic: How Ethereum Gained 80% in 30-Days & Outmatched Ripple - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Ethereum’s (ETH) price has increased from $83 to $150, which is around 80% against the USD over the past month, in a significant corrective recovery.

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, after a 7% rise in its price, ETH outstripped Ripple (XRP) to repossess its position as the second most valuable digital currency on the world market.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/how-ethereum-gained-80-in-30-days-outmatched-ripple/

I think supporters of Eth are amassing coins for the three hardforks expected this January. It will be a good advancement to the ethereum blockchain as the competition for blockchain features are getting stiffer in every release of new coins. great days awaits for eth holders.
Activity: 663
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
That's when the official Twitter news site announced that there will be a hard-fork and then investors bought in very large numbers, which made the price of ETH grow strongly. it will increase in the coming days.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Now on forum about Ethereum say more than even about bitcoin. Amazing ! The development team gives hope for this year in terms of price growth due to the news background. I'm not really surprised that the Ethereum back in second place because it is his rightful second place !
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
Strengthening of Ethereum is a positive set for crypto market. Ethereum price boost would also increase the value of tokens based on the platform as most of them are placed order against Ethereum. And are also a good new for ongoing ICOs and the ones that just ended.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
all back to what should have happened, I assume that ethereum is the best number 2 coin so it has become imperative that ethereum be ranked second again and has become a must also for ethereum to continue to maintain its ranking in the crypto market
and about the price I assume that ethereum will return to its highest price after hardfork occurs
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
This is really a mass performance from ETH and I think this is the hardfork effect also I was wondering for a while who bought ETH for $80 are very much lucky even if they sell the profit is 2 times for sure.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
more precisely + 85% in just 18 days, and I am very very sure that this is due to hardfork of constituents that will occur in block number 7,080,000
everyone is looking forward to this, where Ethereum must be considered a strong coin, and for those of you who buy at a price of 80 USD, then congratulations now the price is above 150 USD
let's welcome the hardfork from Ethereum
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Ethereum’s (ETH) price has increased from $83 to $150, which is around 80% against the USD over the past month, in a significant corrective recovery.

On Wednesday, January 2, 2019, after a 7% rise in its price, ETH outstripped Ripple (XRP) to repossess its position as the second most valuable digital currency on the world market.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/how-ethereum-gained-80-in-30-days-outmatched-ripple/

Pages:
Jump to: